Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wide awake!

Okay I told Manic I would ask about this, but I had no idea how to broach the subject...

"What's the story with our tattoo's"

Now Operator symbols could go one way or another, they could either serve as wards, like an eye on the back of your, in our case, neck, or it could mean anything really....

Maya, was of course, confused why I was asking, like it was a pretty serious offense. I hand waived it away as my memory being seven shades of fucked up ... Actually that's the gods honest truth.

Apparently we both got them a year or so ago, she admits to be fuzzy on the significance of the tattoo's  but.... Well apparently Maya was attacked a year and some months ago, she was beaten pretty bad, and someone thought it would be cute to slice an X in her neck... looking at the tattoo on her neck I can almost see the scar the tattoo covers up...

So well yeah, according to her, that's why she has the tattoo, seems innocent enough right? Apparently I got the tattoo afterwards as some kind of romantic sign of solidarity, getting ink'd together or something...

It doesn't hold water, I've always been against getting tattoo's. Also what the tattoo represents? Hell at best case scenario it means that we "just happened" to get Operator symbol's inked onto ourselves willingly, and that she was cut up by a proxy at some point, worst case scenario, she's lying to me about the reason's.....

Of course she was pissed at me for even bringing this up, I had to think fast I rattled off a line about "I just wanted to make sure I never forgot why" and then gave her a hug.

On a slightly lighter note, this is how I started my morning, I had apparently failed to set my alarm clock, so I started my day with a hand on my back and a whisper in my hear telling me to get up, which woke me up... Screaming.... Like a little girl.....

At least I know now that she has a key to my apartment....

2 comments:

  1. Hehehehe, I knew I should have taken the risk of popping on here, made my day, scared by a little blonde woman.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete