Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Death....

Let me start off with this post

Zeke's last video

I maybe have been out of posting lately, but I have been following, all the death that has been happening lately, Sarah from Tribe twelve, Jessie and Alex from Everyman Hybrid.....

Everyone who's been killed on my end.....

What god damn hope is there at this point......

We can't kill it can we? I mean someone would have found a way by now to kill it, and Zeke was one of the best of us... If he couldn't live this, what fucking hope do the rest of us have?

Ryan and nick saw the video as well, and well, we decided it's payback, I'm calling that little hooded fucker out.

That's right you fuck! You want to kill us? then come bring it the fuck on! You know where I live and I swear to god you won't get a better chance at it!!

Bring your tall friend with you, we'll make a party out of it!!

2 comments:

  1. If you don't do anything stupid your family may survive, I would have warned you but it would have fallen on deaf ears, there's probably a handler, that wants more than to torment you by killing your family, or maybe not, maybe your guy's a free agent you just never know.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, to be honest, if you had dropped a post on here saying "FYI, your family is going to disappear if you do send them off", I'm quite sure I would have said "okay"

      Delete