Friday, March 16, 2012

Changing pt 2

Okay so I'm now sober... well hungover... and allot calmer.

I didn't react well to what I learned yesterday... I apologize for dumping on the blog my grief... I try to avoid it really...

But yesterday just hit all at once, all the bottled up pain I've been stewing in the last week since my wife disappeared... all the rage that I had stored since this all started.....

There has been more changes.... I logged on to Facebook to see that all my family pictures are gone... my cellphone no longer has contact numbers from several people that I knew through my wife....

Apparently the change had affected other people... there's.... well apparently I'm dating someone...

Seriously that's not even kinda awkward... but I'm looking at pictures of the person on my Facebook right now... Some are replacing my wife and son in certain events of the last couple years... Some portray events I don't remember...she's, well according to Facebook, about 22, maybe, god I want to say about a head and a half shorter than me, blonde hair I wants to say.... Name... Maya.....

Okay hoody told me to adapt or die... so how the hell do I adapt to this one?

There's one more thing.... On some of the more recent pictures... she has an operator sign tattooed on her neck.... Just like the second proxy Ryan warned me about....

Also.... Now I have the same tattoo.......

8 comments:

  1. You forget and move on, there's no reason crying over spilt milk when you've got a blonde in the wings.
    -Sane Soliloquy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm not trying to help, I'm not Manic, but that's how you adapt, accept it or die is teh result I guess ;P
      -Sane

      Delete
    2. Well I'll take your advise under strong consideration then, I'll file it away under the category of "fuck this guy"

      Delete
    3. Ahhhh, I feel so special, I may just toast your proxy. >:P
      -Sane

      Delete
    4. Which one? The one I know, or the one I apparently "Know?"

      Delete
    5. Take your pick, I drink anyway. :P
      -Sane

      Delete
  2. Well I hope this won't be to akward. But it seems I "forgot about" a date tonight... Hope I dont come off too diffrent than what she expects.

    ReplyDelete