Thursday, March 15, 2012

Changing.....

Okay, let me start off this post with a short message to Elaine.....

Thank you for writing in, your concerns are appreciated and will be addressed when the time is right, or never depending on exactly how long I have left to live... Because honestly, I have some serious fucking bullshit to deal with right now, and I'm pretty fucking sure I have long since lost my god damn mind!!!

So remember how I said I was going to give the old in-laws a call to see if they had heard anything back about my wife's disappearance...

So apparently, as far as there concerned... my wife and son never existed..... I mean holy fucking shit, I was not married for 4 years and raised a son for 3 to have them never exist, no sir, didn't happen, and that's pretty fucking bullshit right now!

I mean to listen to my, well apparently never, father in law explain that he has no idea who the fuck I am, that we never met, and he only had son's no daughters, and I clearly had the wrong fucking number... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

HOW... THE.... FUCK.... IS..... THIS..... POSSIBLE......

So yeah, right now I'm drinking, and very much am GOING OUT OF MY FUCKING SKULL.... Because this shit is not happening... no sir, it's impossible, THEY WERE FUCKING REAL!!!!!!!!

I know they were fucking real, this is god damn impossible, they were real, I'm not fucking insane, they were real.....


.
.
.
.
.

But the worst part of it is... he warned me..., Hoody.... Last time I saw him outside my window... he just wanted to talk to me... he told me "That my world would forever change, and I could adapt to the change, or be destroyed by it"

BUT THIS IS A PRETTY FUCKING MAJOR CHANGE YOU DUMB PROXY FUCK... THIS IS NOT A FUCKING CHANGE, THIS IS REALITY IT-FUCKING-SELF BEING REWRITTEN!!!

 This is god damn impossible.... It's just fucking impossible.... THEY WERE FUCKING REAL!!!! I could feel there hugs, I could hear my son laugh and ask for drinks and say "Thank you" when we gave him something, I can see them in my mind right now, my son chasing the cat, my wife making breakfast... THEY WERE FUCKING REAL!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

He took them from me.... That tall faceless fuck... I'll kill him, I will FUCKING KILL HIM..... I'll find a god damn way to kill him..... You read this, you absorb it... BECAUSE HE WILL FUCKING DIE BY MY HAND!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment