Friday, March 2, 2012

Still Alive

I'm not dead, which is better than I can say for allot of people right now.

Since my last reported incident a few weeks ago I have been silent, due to police involvement.

Not in my attack, but because around 5 of my coworkers have been killed in the last month... there deaths were.... not pretty I'm told, mostly rumor, obviously the police are not going to tell how they died, but I heard two police describe trash bags and how they almost needed to retrieve the remains with a mop and bucket in one case.

I haven't seen hoody lately, it makes me wonder if he's killing my coworkers left and right...

So why am I posting now? Because one of my callers in tonight dialed in by mistake and told us that he saw a faceless man in a suit outside trying to find a way in his house.... I think he must of hit the wrong number or something and got us instead, he had called in earlier today to dispute a bill but....

I heard him die... he was talking.... then he was screaming, and now he's dead too.....

And somehow, I think it all comes back to Ryan and I.... There closing the net on us now....


But they won't take us quietly....

Were going to make them bleed for this....

No comments:

Post a Comment