Sunday, March 25, 2012

Maya and Hoody


So as I commented on my own post earlier, I took Maya out into the mountians for a day hike...we both needed it after what happened a few days ago, Maya, at least on the surface, was showing some serious signs of Trauma from the murders....

My only thought of it was "Is anyone going to remember them in a week?"

The police interviewed us, to see if we had heard anything at all, clearly we had not, I mean a family of three doesn't get.... Butchered... Just across the hall without you hearing something.... the whole thing wasn't natural.

Gods I almost came clean to her about the whole god damn thing, my family, slenderman, Ryan, Hoody, the whole god damn thing... But if she's not a proxy, and i'm now questioning that more than ever... then it would have been to much for her...

I mean shit, I got the third degree over a few things lately "Why are you hiding weapons in your apartment?", "When did you get a gun?" and my favorite "Why are you always looking around like your keeping an eye out for someone?"

This is of course why I needed to go for a long, relaxing nature hike today.... put as Elaine would put it all this "Slendershit" out of my damn head for a day to decompress.

It didn't work....

While I was on the way back, we stopped at a mom and pop dinner half way between Rainer and Tacoma, I forgot the name of the place already... the day was still clear at that point so we were going to eat outside... I was just getting back from a bathroom trip and picking up our order, when I noticed something.... frankly disturbing on my way out....

Hoody.... and Maya.... talking near my car...

Okay just the simple fact that Hoody had  traveled all the way out, a good 45 minutes outside of Tacoma to talk to Maya, well that was disturbing enough, but this just proved what Ryan said correct... Maya and Hoody are definitely working together, two pea's in the proxy pod!

Rather than walk out there and call them on this right away, I mean I was unarmed, I didn't even have a box-cutter on me, let alone the type of gear needed to fight Hoody and expect to win, and lord knows what kind of skills Maya is packing there... No I stayed out of sight until hoody hopped on a motorcycle and rode off...

At least I know he doesn't just fucking teleport everywhere...

I counted to about 43 and stepped back out, lunch in hand a with a smile on my face, we sat down and ate...

She didn't bring the conversation up at all, not even in the "Oh a friend of my was in the area you just missed him" sort of way...

She's sleeping in my room right now... I plan on stashing the gun in my nightstand but i'm waiting till I know she's out cold... she could have killed the neighbors for all I know at this point...

I know allot of you are saying that not all proxy's are bad, but hoody and I don't see eye to eye, and Maya is working with him... the worst part of it is, was before this I was really starting to like having her around...

I won't be taken flat-footed... I promise you all that.







2 comments:

  1. I said not all of them are bad-- didn't necessarily say that all of them have good to them, heh.

    I understand not seeing eye to eye with him. Still, don't pull the trigger until you have the whole story....you might save yourself a lot of self-kicking for it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 01001000 00100000 01101111 00100000 01101111 00100000 01100100 00100000 01111001March 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM

    4e 6f 77 20 69 73 20 6e 6f 74 20 74 68 65 20 74 69 6d 65 20 74 6f 20 62 65 20 69 64 6c 65 2c 20 79 6f 75 72 20 72 69 67 68 74 20 6e 6f 74 20 74 6f 20 74 72 75 73 74 20 68 65 72 2e

    ReplyDelete