Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monster

..................

Okay lets get this fucking over with....

.
.
.

So Maya had just had me sit back down.. I'm still bleeding... and I just tried to murder her....

Let me make myself clear, Hoody, deserved what happened to him, the fucking bastard wrecked my life, and god knows how many others before, he's a blatant proxy's displaying  powerful slender-skills, and yeah...

Maya hasn't done shit against me, except be a "friend" of Hoody... and I almost killed her for that...

She came back into the room from the bathroom with some more Gauss and some rubbing Alcohol... She looks at me slightly shaking like I'm going to strike at her again...

That just makes me feel worse....

"You don't have to help me anymore.... you already know that I'm on to the two of you" I say with a bit of bile...

Maya just sits down "Paul... I don't know what the hell your talking about, just sit down and shut up so I can get the bleeding to stop."

I didn't deserve this...... We sat silent while she worked on Re-wrapping my head, the rubbing alcohol burned like a son of  a bitch...

"How do you know him...." I asked while she worked.

"How do you not Paul.... I can understand forgetting little things, but I don't understand how you forgot about Antonio"

So that's the Proxy's real name... "There's allot of things I don't know"

"I can see that... Paul.... when did the memory loss start?"

I look at her "My memory is fine thank you, it's the rest of the god damn world that's wrong!"

With sad eyes she asks a question that I didn't want to answer "Do you remember me at all?"

I look at the table, at my wrecked hand... "No.... I remember.... something else... I'm not ready to tell you what I do remember."

She stands up and walks to the fridge, there's a blankness in her face I can't quite place, she grabs a couple beers for us, I get the impression she's going to push for details.

She sits back down, not looking me in the eyes... "I figured as much to be honest, when you bought the fake story about our tattoo's"

I struggle to pop the top off my beer, she had to pop it for me.

I look at her... "What's the real story?...."

She looks at me... she struggles with the question, I'm getting answers, but to all the wrong questions.

"This is not the first time one of us lost our memory Paul, Antonio is... Well he is what you called a 'Proxy'... But he used to be... with me... before I met you."

I hide my shock at this... shit I knew she knows allot about Him, but to hear her speak openly of it is... dubious.

"He was kidnapped... years ago... were were still kids... I didn't see him till about 8 months ago, he was different, he was traumatized, he had... He had strange abilities.... you helped me Paul, helped me pull him back together, you might not know this, but he has the same tattoo as us"

"Maya he might have killed people... I mean my-"

I cut myself off, She wouldn't remember my family, she wouldn't remember my friends... how could she, the rest of the world doesn't....

At this point she gets up walks over to me, I'm still sitting..... my guard is down, I'm so very tired at this point. I can faintly see the marks of my fingers on her neck still...

"I don't know what you remember Paul, what they made you remember instead of Antonio and I, but were real god dammit!"

On that note... She slaps me... Hard... I deserved it....
.
.
.
.

Then she hugs me.... Crying.... I hug her back, the bastard that I am, still comforting her....
.
.
.
.

Maya will be her in a few moments, she doesn't know about the blog, I plan on keeping it that way... I'm not sure what's real anymore... There's no way my family was fake...  but Maya is real, and were on the same side now....

I tried to kill her, might have killed Hoody/Antonio....  But if she's right, someone else is pulling the strings here... and we plan on finding out who....




16 comments:

  1. Look your going to have to accept reality at some point... THE BITCH IS BRAINWASHING YOU SON... Come on seriously? Are you forgetting them already? All they LIVES the took?

    I plan on returning soon, and with your help we'll retake Tacoma, it'll be a god damn war! So you had best pick your god damn side before someone picks your side for you!

    Those Proxy's won't turn Tacoma into another feeding ground for the fucking Slenderman, It'll be like the old days friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's the thing about Pittsburgh, Ryan-who-is-not-the-same-as-mine-- it's a giant runner trap here.

    Patchy. Do me a favor and take a few deep breaths. Stop freaking out, it's bad for your mental health. Take it from me. You've gotta be lucid if you want to figure everything out and make the right choices from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We already know it's going to end in blood paul, might as well let it be there blood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got home.....

    ...... Your right Ryan, we could drive the proxies out of town.... somehow... but it won't be on the blood of innocent people. Until I know who Maya really is, I won't hurt her again, and I will stop anyone who tries to..

    Even you Ryan, you need to chill the fuck out until we have answers!

    Lucia is right in that area!

    The first step is answers, I won't pick a side until I know what the sides are.

    Oh an Lucia, I'm living in a world, trying to find a way to save a family no one else remembers. I have a girlfriend I don't know, but who knows the guy who may or may not be trying to murder me.

    All things considering I'm taking I'm doing pretty good mentally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Manic responses are monitored under section 12 of our detainee procedure*
      I'm sorry to tell you this Patch but you may have to accept the reality that maybe your previous life was the illusion,and now you are back to the real world, what else would be more soul destroying for his victims, for them to return to their reality only to kill those close to him. And your friend Ryan strikes me as the proxy type especially with his attitude in these post be wary my friend, look at the facts analyse and extract.
      -Manic

      Delete
    2. Patchy-- are doing really well, all things considered. But if you want to keep doing well, you can't afford to make mistakes born of panic or rage. You gotta keep a clear head, comrade. I don't want to see you lose your mind from whatever may happen in the end.

      Delete
    3. Sorry for the double post, heh-- "you are"

      Delete
    4. I'll accept allot of things Manic, but one thing I refuse to believe is that Ryan is a Proxy... I'll sooner accept that i'm a Proxy first...

      And I will Lucia, I'm taking steps to keep a level head about me for future encounters.

      Delete
    5. *Manic responses are monitored under section 12 of our detainee procedure*
      Why not, weirder things have happened, also you didn't get up in arms about my insinuation about your family being fictitious, what does that tell you.
      -Manic

      Delete
    6. I remember your family Paul, we both know they were real, who are you going to believe? The brit with Multiple personalities or your best friend?

      Delete
    7. *Manic's responses are monitored under section 12 of our detainee procedure*
      Wouldn't you, means I have twice the experience of a normal person ;P. Also I've been in this longer than both of you combined I know how this thing works, you have the classic hallmarks of a proxy, using emotion to form an attachment to you so you can destroy him more ruthlessly.
      -Manic

      Delete
    8. Look Paul, just give me time to get Nick and a few friends ready and we will come help you out. Just play it cool untill then.

      Delete
    9. Sorry Ryan I accused you of being a proxy Patchy need all the stability he can get, just don't get him killed or I'll be on your arse.
      -Manic

      Delete
  5. Proxies won't wait for you. Time IS running out.

    ReplyDelete