Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Loss....

Okay, so at this point you all know the truth, my wife and son vanished into thin air last night.

No signs of her... The car? missing, hell no one saw it stopped at any point. Traffic cam's are also useless, we see the car pass by one intersection, but the car never passes the next intersection, Between two intersections barely 500 feet apart, my wife, my son, and the car they were in vanishes without a trace

 I would have received some kind of message had she felt like she was at risk.

I didn't get a thing...

Okay so I see what normally happens in this situation, usually there's some kind of cryptic message, some kind of panicked call saying "Oh god something's happening".... Sorry I haven't slept in pushing two days now i'm not feeling creative.

At this point, I feel like a fucking idiot, I mean Jesus Christ, I told her to go to her parents for there safety, I mean it was in the middle of the day, and no one see's a damn thing? No reports about a car fucking vanishing in broad daylight?

I just don't get it.... I don't.... and now I gotta go pass out before I fucking start hallucinating or something.

5 comments:

  1. She wasn't safe regardless, if The Slender Man wanted them he would have taken them regardless, atleast you didn't die trying to protect them, as now, now they are less likely to be dead as that means they may be trying to extort something from you. Don't beat yourself up, they would have died eventually, if they die now you didn't have false hope, sorry my words are so unfeeling, but this is the truth and I don't feel like sugar coating it.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think Manic, has there EVER been a case of missing people being taken in this case returning? I mean ever? I know that Noah has come back once from it? Is it possible they would be released?

      Delete
    2. But actually if you look back there has, they may have been changed but they have been returned. ie Ronan was taken to coerce David into doing nightscreams bidding, also in inherit fear the girls boyfriend was returned recently, also I was returned, even if I was able to post, I had restricted communications. Hold out hope, to just kill them would be abit to simple for the state the Slender Man has reached, a handler is probably going to contact you to do something, very soon.
      -Manic

      Delete
  2. Yeah I hear you, I'll just have to make sure i'm ready for it when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, If you want any more indepth help be sure to contact me, my email is somewhere lying about my blog

    ReplyDelete