Monday, March 26, 2012

Bloody


So I had a hell of a day, sorry I don't want to type a long post out, I'm typing this all one handed as I think I had to bandage up my hands tonight, but my left hand hurts worse....

So lets cut to the chase then, last night.... well it went pretty well considering I was *not* sleeping next to, at best case scenario, the ally of my local proxy. I had just quietly slipped my gun into a gap between the bed and the nightstand, when I heard her whisper "You won't need it, I'll protect you" in a half tired voice before wrapping her arms around me and going back to sleep....

See it's that type of shit, that raises doubts... if I could trust her... That would have been fantastically romantic...


.
.
.
.

Sorry I was just getting some pain medicine and I just finished gaussing up a small cut over my eye I didn't notice before.. till it got in my eye, that shit hurts.....
.
.
.
.
So why am I in such a great mood? Because I kicked kicked slenderloving shit out of hoody in a fight...

I had just got home, and he was waiting for me, said he wanted to talk to me again, and I did this time what I should have done the last time....

I walked right up to him and clocked him in the face with a "Novelty paperweight" that just happens to look like some brass knuckles... I even let out a overly upbeat "Surprise BITCH!" when I clocked him with it.

Yeah he countered that one quick, using his slender-skills to punch me back about 6 feet, but I parried it so I wasn't laid out like the last time....

I lost grip on my brass knuckles so the fight was in favor at this point, but I remembered something that I had forgot the last time we fought...

I knew Akido...

For the uninitiated, Akido focus's on the philosophy of defensive fighting, making them waste there energy attacking, and turning there own force against him, he threw a  punch, I used the force of his punch to shoulder flip him and kick him in the back to throw his balance off.

Akido does not teach you how to counter teleportation, or kinetic attacks. but I held my own, left him bloodied pretty bad, till he tossed me hard enough that I landed near my car, a good ten feet... then I played my ace card.

I popped the trunk and broke out my Bokken, want to know something funny, Sure I believe in alien's, ghosts, and Slenderman, but I never bought into the mystical shit, not even when I had a native American charm affixed to my bokken, that helped...

Hoody didn't see it coming when I "blocked" one of Kinetic attacks with my bokken and countered with a diagonal swing down on his head that would make a master proud... I connected, there was blood splattering...

Hoody dissolved into smoke and was gone... but the blood on my bokken was still there... as well as the blood on the ground, and the bruises on my body.

So I finally got one for the win column, It's not decisive, or even long term, but I let him know, let all the proxies out there know one single thing...

I *will* not be fucked with any longer.

In about ten minutes, Maya will be here, I'm going to see if I can't go 2 for 2 against proxies tonight, even if this fight is going to be with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment