Friday, March 9, 2012

I lost time today....

Yeah that's not a promising sign, right after I saw Hoody outside today, I went downstairs bokken in hand to try and beat the answers to it all out of him, he just stood there hands in his pockets as I woke up and suddenly... The whole world goes black and white, for like a minute...

The next thing I know it's about 7pm my time, I'm on a break at my work reading on my phone....

I guess I wasn't acting weird or anything like that, it's like, when I think about it, and I mean hard, it's like I'm standing there, I change my mind, walk away from him, toss my bokken in the back, and just decided to drive to work....

By the way, Ryan wasn't there, and he hasn't answered his phone at all today....

Crap I knew I should have stayed in bed today...

Okay now I'm want to rant, it's my god given right as a human being to rant, so I'm going to abuse that right of mine. So here we go......

Elaine is a fucking psychopathic idiotic bitch, and she's going to get us all killed...

Okay not that we threw that out there, lets break this down a little bit....

She's an idiot, because she thinks, that we can make peace with Proxies, which, from my limited experience with one likely killing everyone I care about and the whole "Kidnapping my family thing" Really kinda gives me a unique but common insight that screams... "Your a fucking idiot for this"

Have you people read about "Hope"? How she made a fucking deal with a Proxy" And then because she doesn't know how to use her brain *Broke* that god damn agreement and god about a half dozen runners killed for it?

And why is she not in a fucking halfway house? why was she released to begin with? I don't know about the Texas Mental Health System, but here in Washington killing about 15 people before the age of ten is pretty much an assured way to spent your entire natural life in a mental institution, being kept drugged 24/7. Or if she was to be released, which, once again, is fucking pants on head retarded because SHE KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN MY LOCAL PROXY, would be in a half way house, constantly monitored, and drugged for about 90% of her waking time....\

I'm going on record right now, I'm following her blog, because if I catch wind she's going to end up anywhere in the Puget Sound area, I'm buying a fucking gun.... A large caliber accurate gun, because I want to make sure that if it comes down to it, if she tires to make contact with me, that I don't fuck it up and "Wound" anyone.

That's right, if you ever end up reading this Elaine, Washington State is off limits, because I have a sharp aim, and a lot of vacation time built up!

15 comments:

  1. I highly doubt she'd come for you anyway, and we can help the proxies, a alot of them are victims of circumstance you may not like it but, proxies are people to.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all of them can be helped, seems like a few of them are almost willing... and Yeah, I consider the fact she's not going to come up here to be a serious blessing... sometimes being, unless I'm proven wrong, the only one up here to be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything changes, given enough time, so proxies can be helped and I believe Elaine stipulated not all proxies but most could be helped, also if you get a gun the larger the calibre, the harder the kick back the harder to aim, and therefore less accurate.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay but you can't deny that someone like that really shouldn't be allowed to walk behind you, I mean she's killed people... I can honestly say that despite some serious scrapes in my twenties, I have avoided accidental or intentional murder.

    I'll bow to your advice of course Manic, you've been in this longer than me. But I can't bring myself to trust her. and if my family is hurt or killed? Good or bad, I'll go out killing as many proxies as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only you could hear my chuckle, why shouldn't you trust her she shows no current interest in killing you or anyone else, hell you trust me, which is equal to trusting elaine and co., as I am just as dangerous, and unfortunately you don't boast an amazing track record when facing proxies, If you have a problem tell her don't post it in an obscure corner of the internet. And I am not M I don't think my rule is law, that everyone is bound by the same rules, everything is in flux, nothing is as it was a microsecond ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I admit, I don't know allot about you, hell I probably don't know allot about her, on my end, I really only got Nick and Ryan to rely on, and Ryan for all I know skipped town due to heat from the police around here....

    And in my defense, I'm not some kind of scientist, police officer, solder, merc, psychic, recovered proxy, or really anything special or important, I'm just a man... a normal man... who really is in over his head here... so yeah I didn't imply I'd take how allot of them if it came down to it, I'm not sure I'd take one out XD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's your problem your relying on the views of others, make your own assumptions, and many of the runners weren't anything special to begin with, to be honest you're one of the strongest, you don't have the mental scars most of us carry, the wounds the love lost.

    WE fall into this out of our own despair or our own rashness, being just a manis the best thing you can be because we stopped being men a long, long time ago.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  8. 01001000 01101111 01101111 01100100 01111001 00001101 00001010March 10, 2012 at 8:16 AM

    yes paul, stand alone, die alone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bring it on you little bitch, if kicking your ass is what's needed, then consider your ass to be kicked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you wan't my help I 'could' get Tom to occult transport me overthere and kick the proxies ass myself.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  11. if it comes down to it, I just might take you up on that offer, but for now, I kinda want a chance to take him down a peg myself, I'm o for 2 against him and I really want to even the score.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey dumbshit. You backlinked me, so I'll go ahead and address your concerns.

    First off, not all proxies kill. Not all proxies that kill do so because they enjoy it or because they want to. Not all proxies that kill are heartless bastards, and what the fuck makes a runner who kills any better than a proxy?

    Secondly, officially Melanie Brown was the victim of a stalker who murdered people 'in her name'. I was hospitalized for four years to 'recover from the trauma', not because they thought I was killing people. Also, that would've been New Jersey.

    I'd also point out that Unlike you, I've not shown the slightest inclination for killing anyone, so your boasts about your aim and what you'll do to me are the words of a man who wishes to kill a single mother who wouldn't harm you.

    And finally, you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I wasn't the one who broke the deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you be offended if I got back to you about this later, I'm kinda UP TO MY NECK IN CRAZY BULLSHIT ATM!!!

      Delete
    2. By all means, take your time

      Delete
    3. Thank, you, if you don't mind I'm going to going drink myself into a coma.

      Delete