Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We lost Maya...

This is Antonio, and the title should speak for itself...

After Maya woke up she went off on her own, she was, quite pissed at me and demanded we split up for the day yesterday, I had gone on recon near certain known Proxy Den's in search of clues to where Paul, or spYder, may be staying...

I came up empty, my mid evening, I got a phone call from Maya, she had stated she saw who she thought was Paul coming out of a clothing store near downtown and was going to confront him, I had urged caution as I was at least 30 minutes away from her by foot...

I know now she didn't listen to me. By the time I got there the police were swarming the area, there had been a confrontation, I won't lie that at first I had feared that Paul had struck out and murdered her. The truth was not much better.

Eye witness state, verbatim, that, A small skinny blonde girl started to chase after a man in a sling with some bandages over one eye, the man had reportedly stopped and started to loudly tell the young woman to back away from him, that it wasn't safe to be near him, Eye witnesses describe, an extreme apprehension and disquieting feeling from the man, almost like something about him felt as one witness put it "Unreal, almost like he wasn't really there at all"

After what I've gathered was only a couple minutes, A store front window shatters and a man, in all black wearing a raven mask, and a pair of farming sickles, leaps through it an attacks the Man and the Woman.  The man, pulls from his long coat, what I determined to be a Bokken made out of a strange black wood, likely painted wood, and started to fight the attacker one handed.

This is where this goes wrong...

The young woman, attempted to aid the Man, with a flurry of kicks and knife slashes, but she was clocked in the side of the head, and was.... Impaled through the stomach... by one of the attackers Sickles... The man, seemingly snapped and with one swing, sent the attacker flying into an ally way, he then thew the Black Bokken out of sight, grabbed the girl, and ran into an ally way, where the eye witnesses loose sight of them...

I should have been there... if I had....

No... I must not dwell on this, information is power right now... I compiled some observations from eye witness accounts that leaves a few inconsistencies.

The owner of the store where the attacker exited from, at no point saw anyone in his store, he did not see this likely Proxy enter the building.

Witnesses state that Paul had actually bought the coat he was wearing in the store, and none of the clerks saw this Black Bokken he was wearing, they did not he was wearing what they thought was some kind of Native American charm on his neck, possibly the same charm he had originally attached to his Bokken...

Paul would not have made it far carrying Maya with one arm, if his other arm is still broken then he would have been caught, Maya was reportedly bleeding severely, but my attempts to follow the blood trail end suddenly, it's worth nothing I spotted... I want to say a clearish-grey residue near where the trail stopped. I scraped up as much of it as I can and i'm going to seek someone with Paranormal education to examine it.

The Black Bokken, is in itself most disturbing, something about the idea of it... is unsettling, where would Paul have found the time to purchase something like that, many Martial arts supply shops in the area do not recall a man fitting Paul's description entering and buying a Bokken...nor do most of them sell them with a black paint or lacquer job on them. It's worth noting that despite the Witnesses stating they saw him toss it under a parked car, the Bokken it self has seemingly gone missing....

That's all I know for now, with just me left, possibly alive, I'm going underground, it may be a few days before I surface to post, I am after all, in the proxy capital of North America with a price on my with a death mark on my head...

Antonio signing off, I'll check from the tablet for comments and e-mails if anyone knows anything.


1 comment:

  1. Come to me I will keep you safe from Kat and Sane, Besides, I don't think my deal applies anymore.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete