Wednesday, May 16, 2012

He's pissed...

And by He, I mean the 11 foot tall faceless asshole that tried to kill me several times in the last couple hours....

Okay explanation time before he shows up again....

I was woken up kinda early today, about 7am, under the tree I feel asleep under by the sound of a young girl screaming... I sit up, stash my bag and look around, guess what I see?

I see the fucking Slenderman in the.... what ever the fuck he's made out of, arms outstretched, mentally controlling a girl who, after a lengthy running argument as to why she should be, should have been on her way to school at that point.

Because kids who skip school die horribly in the tentacled arms of the fucking Slenderman!

Well of course I can't take this sitting down, I get up, pull out the Black Bokken from my backpack and charge headlong into the fray, I mean people without freaky evil super sticks do this all the time, so hell lets do this...

the whole thing feels like it's in slow motion, I leap in the area and swat one of it's tentacles just as it was about to wrap around her chest, the tentacle recoiled back and boy... well lets say for something that didn't have facial features he really made me feel hated at that moment.

It's almost like... like it hurt, or what passes for hurt, but I'm not thinking at that point, I'm swinging away, striking tentacles back, standing between it and the girl, each tentacle recoils back with each hit. These anit love taps I hitting him with, each of these swings could break a person's skull open, or break an arm, and he's reacting like it stings.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, FUCKING RUN!!!" I scream at the kid pushing her as we run for it.

I felt a burning weight slam into my back as we turn, I push the kid to keep going while I back peddle striking back at it's tentacles... while this is happening I feel a curious tingle in my wrist, not painful, but a definite burning sensation.

Eventually it Retracted all it's tentacles and looked like it was about to hit me with something savage, I took this opportunity to grab the girl by the arm and run for it.

God... I'm going to have nightmares about the rest of this, he was behind every tree, around every corner swinging a tentacle at me. by this point that sensation was up to my elbow, my strikes felt like they had more force behind them, despite dragging the girl by one arm...

That went on like that for over an hour... we eventually found a spot to rest after he stopped his attack... I found myself unable to put down the Bokken during that first post, I had the girl type it for me on my tablet while I took watch... Then at the end of the alley we were sitting in I fucking see him, again! he just starts, like a god damn spider propelling itself down the Alley at us with it's tentacles, we make for the main road and round the corner just in time to dodge the freaking dumpster it tossed at us into the middle of the road...

The chase was on again, and we were getting to tired to run... I made a choice... I told her to keep running down the road while I waited for it to pass by again... when it passed me after all, I jumped out behind him and swatted it in the head...

And he vanished like smoke...  I caught up with the girl... we found a wide open park to sit after stashing my Bokken again... Oh yeah that bears mentioning, at the end the burning feeling in my arm was almost to my shoulder, let me explain why..

Because the fucking thing was growing roots into my arm! the second I let go, they tore out of me... Violently... there was allot of blood, but where I expected my arm to be shredded... there were no wounds or scars... that was... interesting...

So as I type this up, I'm explaining again why her education is important and that she really shouldn't be skipping class, I mean it's not like Summer Vacation isn't a few weeks out... But hey she's not listening, probably due to the shock of it all... At least I got a name out of her. Her name is Anna, and I was wrong, she's 15... not that it maters.

Wow.. I just realized she has no idea what the hell is going on, and I get to crash course her in the supernatural... Awesome.....

16 comments:

  1. So Manic was right, Fuck. The bleeding tree is something I never like getting involved with, don't go destroying the world now, or no dessert for you.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah know, I'm more worried about the god damn thing destroying me, I freaked out a teenager when it exploded my arm.

      Delete
    2. Now, now, it is all just a part of growing up, your body goes through some strange changes, but their nothing to be worried about. ;P

      And I'm a teenager, I would never freak out that way.
      -Sane

      Delete
    3. Well tell that to the poor girl who just had her first encounter with the Slenderman being as he was going to do what she must thing was some fucked up IRL tentacle date rape thing, was rescued by a homeless looking man with a Sword growing into his arm and then got to watch said sword exploded out of his arm leaving no wounds...

      She's actually passed out on a bench while we comment argue about this.

      Delete
    4. Yes but you said you freaked out, if you want I could manipulate her memories so she can't remember, not quite delete them more conceal, if you want.
      -Sane

      Delete
  2. No I didn't say I freaked out "Like" a teenager, I said I freaked out a teenager, there's a mild difference there :P

    I don't know how safe she would be, I mean Slenderman marked her as a meal, and she hasn't even seen Marble Hornets... something's not right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But perceiving him is part of the problem, if she can't remember, nor perceive him he mind should not accept the reality of him, so glaze over him, so he would have no affect on her, the only reason we are affected is due to our exposure and our inherent comprehension. So in theory she would be safe I could keep an eye on her afterwards to make sure for you if you want:). And I bet you did freak out you little girl.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay... You make a good point, BUT we are asking her what she wants first okay? as soon as she comes out of the fetal position... Shit I got to stash her somewhere... or something....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trash can, trashcans are always good.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sane... She's not dead, Trashcans are for dead people!!!

    I'm thinking the backseat of the car, she could sleep there and god fucking dammit there is no way this is going to end well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can hide living people in there aswell, especially if their unconscious, who looks in a trashcan for a living person?
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't care if it's possible, the last thing this girl needs is to wake up next to someone's disposed of leftovers... that's just fucked up and wrong.

    On that note the backseat of the car is probably not a great Idea, considering I tossed Maya's coat back there.... I guess I could put the coat in the trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meh if she takes my choice she won't remember anyway, besides it's better than Slendy.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sane, No shit, that's like "Stubbing your toe is better than getting your foot caught in a chipper shredder"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it? Meh I'll just wait till she wakes up and then we can leave the issue to rest. See you soon.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah I'll let you know one way or the other, she can't be out to much longer... at least I hope so, the idea of driving with an unconscious teenager in my backseat is all kinds of bad...

    ReplyDelete