Monday, May 7, 2012

Botched Ambush

As a team, we work well together, if we could stay as a team all the time we should be okay..

I don't think that asshole with the sickles realized we were all in the hotel tonight, at least when he, shadow-teleported out of the closet, as best as we can tell, cold clocked Antonio and went for the kill on me, he didn't see Paul dash out of the bathroom, grab him with one hand, and slam him head first into the wall.

This happened about 30 minutes ago, so I think they thought they would catch us sleeping... They were wrong...

Then Paul demonstrated some of the strength of his, by lifting him up by his *face* with one arm and shoved him out the third story window... the only problem was, Paul went out the window with him... Antonio was quick to leap out after the pair... I.. well I personally opted for the elevator, I'm still not at 100 percent.

Paul and Antonio describe it best from here, Paul slammed the bastard into the roof of a car, and was honestly, well, Antonio seems to think Paul was trying to tear his face off or something before getting kicked off, Antonio jumped in and kicked the car in a way to roll it over with telekinesis, the proxy melted into the shadow formed by the car and barely avoided being crushed by it (Paul described that as being pretty badass)

The guy then tried to take out Antonio by leaping out of his shadow and stab him in the back with both Sickles.. he didn't mange to do so, Paul was on him fast.. like blink and you miss it fast, he started by punching him out of his swing, then reached into the guys outfit, and brought out that horrid Bokken... that evil thing Paul wields... He tried to bring it down in the Proxy's face  (Again with the face!) and only struck floor, so help me god it looked like the asphalt cracked a bit.

Then the guy steps out of the hotel Lobby, and bull-rush's Paul, Paul charges back and swings at the Proxy, who parries Paul's strike, with great effort, then ducks low swinging for Paul's legs, Paul leaps up over the swing, and uses the downward momentum to bring the Bokken down on the Proxy, who at this point, was, you guessed it in a shadow... he dropped out of sight, and didn't reemerge...

Meanwhile, I found out that spYder seems to have a second Henchmen, some little girl about my sized in go-go girl clothes swinging a sledge hammer at me the second I come out of the elevator, I barely got down below the attack, I sweep her legs out of her, and try to kick her in her the head, she rolls away from me avoiding my attack, I'm slower than normal, because of my wound.. and she tries to capitalize on it, thrusting the head of the Sledge at me, which I side step and counter with a kick to her ribs, which she just *tanks* her way through (I swear I felt something come loose) rather than defend, she swings the sledge hammer at me catching me, not with the head but the handle in the left shoulder, it was still enough to cause me to go down.

So I'm on the ground, and she tries to overhead smash me with that sledge, rather than roll out of the way, I give her with both feet in the stomach, ruining her momentum and causing her to tumble... her Shadowy cohort then runs in and grabs her, before making a hasty retreat just as the boys are coming in...

In the end, none of us are really hurt, just tired... it was a hard 15 minutes of fighting... and now to make things worse, Paul says he has to make a short trip... to god damn Stonehenge... how the fuck is that supposed to be short? Well he says he plans on going there via the Sanctuary, and he'll be back in a day or two...

He doesn't explain why either.. he just up's and leaves Antonio and myself hanging, I mean at this point I think we drove them off, but it makes no god damn sense... what the hell could possibly be there?

Antonio says that he also has to talk to me about something, but he won't say what that is... Ugh.. were great as a team, but we need to work on our teamwork I say.


1 comment:

  1. There's alot of old 'Magic' in old sites, again tied to perception, significant places draw powerful beings and energies, on another note, those proxies were amateurs from what I see, I could have take them easily.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete