Monday, May 14, 2012

Fuck it all...

Tomorrow is going to be five days since Maya Antonio and I went to war.....

Tomorrow is going to be five days since I came out alone from that war....

I've been holding out in Pittsburgh watching news reports of the explosion and lurking from a distance watching them remove the rubble... so far they have only pulled one on body.. I recognized it as Ryan.... They haven't pulled anyone else out yet...  No one has come out of there alive in 5 days.....

I mean this is how I'm spending my days... sitting... watching people clear out the debris... praying for their bodies to be pulled from the ruins... Alive or dead...

Because at that point at least I'll know if there okay...

I'm going to stay, until every last scrap of building is cleared... and when the work crews retire for the night, I'll go in and dig myself.... Because I let them down.. I could of dragged them to the Sanctuary.. or used my increased strength to carry them out or....

Anything but run blindly for the exit...

God damn it all... I really fucking failed hard.... I mean even if I sedated them like I had planed.. maybe it would have worked out in the end.... I haven't seen the inside of the Hotell in a few days.. been sleeping under the stars.. near the warehouse... I don't plan on leaving... not to eat... not to drink... if I die on this roof... then so be it...

Actually, lets follow this one step forward... Hey proxy fucks! Here's where I am! You know I killed one of your own! I won't run! COME FUCKING GET SOME.... YOU WANT ME DEAD? THEN FUCKING BRING IT ON!!!!!

Hey I see your boss watching me, why don't you come show off for him! We'll have a party on the roof! and see how many of you it takes to finally bring me down!

5 comments:

  1. DAMN IT SOUL! Dont Bring the fight to you! You may have increased strength but still, you are mortal. email me here thesagarasanosuke1@gmail.com i'm a proxy for a different being, and he is a proxy as well. I can try to help if i can, you're not alone in this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, excuse me whilst I laugh my Arse of at the guy above, hahahahahahahahah, now to my main *sniff*, don't give up hope Antonio could teleport still by my telling and he probably grabbed Maya, if you want your mind at easy I could help you dig.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the offer of aid... but I already got my last set of friends killed.. do you guys think I realistically believe that after almost 6 days that anyone pulled out of there will be alive?

    And if Antonio and Maya are alive? then why have they not tried to contact me yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe they are being tortured as we type, or maybe Antonio was extremely exhausted due to his fight and subsequent teleport, adn Maya from her fight, so they passed out and are in hospital. Unfortunatly my money is on torture, sorry.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real damn reassuring there Sane.

    And this is preventing me from performing the most epic bout of suicide by Proxy why? No I don't have any answers where they might be besides dead... a fucking building exploded on us... and all things considered someone would of dropped an ultimatum by now, a call out...

    You don't take hostages unless your trying to get something... and if they want something from me, they'll come out and say it.

    ReplyDelete