Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Shit out of friends

I spent the last night waiting for an attack that never came, I suppose I should be pleased by this, but lets face facts... a big part of me was hoping for an ending....

I guess I need to keep waiting... the only thing living I encountered last night was a transient, and his only reaction was to freak out and run... I guess I have that effect on people...

So I went digging... just digging....

Sorry if this post seems a bit dull, I mean I haven't had any sleep in days... I can't sleep, I have to keep Vigil in case a proxy attacks, or if Maya and Antonio show up hurt, and they need my help... I've always been a heavy sleeper, so I guess I don't want to sleep right now and miss something important.

Well the transient's stash of random uppers and caffeine pills have been helping me stay awake. I guess the other reason I don't want to sleep is every time I close my eye... I think of the possibilities.... I see images... there lifeless bodies, tortured... violated...

Or even worse... I see that they died, and the last thing of me they saw was me getting out of the warehouse before they could... that the last thing they see was me run....

I guess this is a pretty nasty case of survivor's guilt... topped off with a helping of remorse for ever getting them involved....

I guess I know there not coming back now.. I found... a few things in there... Maya's coat... splattered with blood... Antonio's Watch... shattered, the time frozen at the point where the explosion hit..... No body... probably won't find one.. that warehouse was a couple stories... and if they were taken from there, then they were killed...

Antonio didn't get out of there, he didn't teleport himself and Maya out... or they would have contacted me by now...

So here I am, an enemy of the Slenderman, Alone in his stronghold, Proxy-town USA... with a few trinkets reminding myself as to what I lost to this god-forsaken city...

I'm going to the park now... I figure somewhere where his prey, and a bunch of tree's is a great place to spend some quiet time to think things over.



3 comments:

  1. Dear Patchy-- I'm truly sorry for your loss, but don't be genre-blind, damnit. Trees? In this world? Are you suicidal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you honestly want me to answer that question Lucia?

      Delete
  2. Don't be such a whiney girl, where is that anger that drove you before, you can't give up now or you spit on their memory.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete