Thursday, May 24, 2012

We Are Being Hunted Without Mercy

Now that I have your attention lets set up the scene...

It was about two days ago.. Anna and I were watching some bull shit on Tv, when someone kicks the door off the hotel room floor hard enough that it went through the back wall, strangely intact... and he says one thing,


"FATHER REQUESTS THAT YOU DIE!!!!"


And then we both notice the flamethrower... Because yeah, no one in this backwater shit hole thought it was weird that someone was walking around the hotel with a WW2 style flamethrower...  So I toss her in the tub and throw a bed in front of me just before he lets loose hell and sets half the fucking room on fire, we know we can't beat this guy in this tight of a spot, not with that hellish thing strapped to him... Anna was faster on her feet than me, and went out the hole in the back of the wall, and to be fair, for falling about 20 feet landed well, only a few small scrapes.


I land after her and roll to put my coat out as it caught a bit of flame as I went out the window....


The crazy fucker, wearing about 60 lbs of napalm on his back actually jumped out after us, I had my Bokken our by the point, and Anna and ducked behind a parked car... To say it was tricky getting in close to the asshole was putting it mildly, I just couldn't close distance before the flames drove us back.... I thought we were truly and properly fucked....


The Bokken disagreed... I felt that tingling in my arm... it was growing into me again... feeding my limbs with strength... but I still don't know at what cost... I felt myself slip slightly out of control and more into instinct... I leaped, must of been about 12 feet in a single bound, right into striking range, and with one swing,  the Proxies arm came off... I mean the whole fucking thing tore off him at the shoulder... I know it's not possible for blunt for trauma from a normal person to inflict this kind of damage, unless it was strapped to a fucking train..... The second swing, even less under my control went for the head... It fucking exploded off of him....


We had to leave right there and then... I tore the bokken out of my arm again... and yeah it hurt just as much as it did last time... I looted a sawed off shotgun and some shells... 12 gauge slug rounds... and a few flechete rounds which, are restricted in several states, and are holy shit expensive, about $20.00 for a 3 pack, and this guy and about 20 shells of these. to put this in perspective, about a 12 slug rounds cost about $15.00 or so....


Anyways, I took the gun, I wasn't getting caught off guard like that again by a ranged combatant... Anna was honestly in shock.. I didn't realize how much blood was on me while I dragged her to the car.... we got the fuck out of there....


So it's been a couple days... were not on the wanted pages, but Anna decided it's not safe for us to stay in once place for long... the Slenderman seems to want me dead, but doesn't want to do it himself for some reason...

2 comments:

  1. WEll maybe it's because you have a death stick, from his dimension, that may be a contributing factor. You've come such a long way since you started reviewing these blogs, I bet you never thought you'd end up here.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parked in the middle of no where with a underage girl, lamenting the deaths of my lover and friend and hoping to hell that the "Death stick" is not trying to eat my soul?

    Yeah I didn't see that one coming to be honest.

    ReplyDelete