Sunday, May 13, 2012

Not Dead After All

Paul here... taking up my writing position for the time being again....

Here's a lesson to other bloggers... don't forget to deleted a pending post if you didn't decide to go through with it... I didn't sedate Maya or Antonio... I let them come with me in the end....

That was a mistake.....


The whole affair was brutal as shit... spYder was held up in a warehouse, one of those abandoned kinds you know? We get the drop on them, crashing a "Borrowed Van" Through there front doors. We flood out and start the attack right away...

I went for Ryan, who had as some point purchased a broadsword... he wasn't bad with it either, I had to go on the defensive almost straight away... his swings were skilled, but sloppy... his strikes had allot of strength behind the.... I almost died several times and got a few light cuts during the fight.

Antonio stood there in a bright circle... and took on the Shadowman, every time the shadow would come out to strike Antonio would be ready to strike back... I would have him explain but.....

I'll get back to that... Maya took on the Sledgehammer girl, which I learned was a woman named Sara... He where did I here that name before... oh yeah... Ryan's "Missing girlfriend".... Asshole... She did an amazing job against her, really used her speed to avoid her wide swings with the sledge... the problem was, us males would be slowly creeping in her direction.... towards her voice... lowering our guard just enough to get cheep shots in from our attackers... I'm pretty glad Maya was keeping her tied up so she couldn't use that voice to lull us into a quick death...

I was so focused on taking out Ryan once and for all, that I didn't see when the others won there fight... while I was barely able to keep pace with Ryan... I mean crap I'm a walking dead... I have super powers but I could keep pace with him... then I thought about it.... He had said something before the fight

"Hey Paul look what I got, remember our boffering days? This should be interesting right?"

I was being brainwashed... Shit that had to be it.. it said something to convince me he was me equal in a sword fight... the second I realized it, his sloppy swings, his half arsed evasions... that was why, he wasn't better than me, my mind was making me weaker... knowing this... suddenly he stopped being hard, I was on the offense and frankly kicking his ass... with one swing I broke his arm, a second swing took out his knee...

The last swing shattered his skull... and killed him outright....

Just before he died he started smiling... he had one last trap for us...

Sure enough right as he died... we started hearing pops... explosions... beeps... he had the whole building on a fucking deadman's switch.....

I got out of the building... I didn't see Maya or Antonio outside with me.... I spent as long as I could digging around inside the wreckage before the police and fire sirens started howling in the distance... I made my escape at that point....

I don't know if there alive or dead... but I'm sitting in this Hotell room alone now... my rage spent... my Enemies dead... but I'm alone right now... I might of led my love and best friend to there deaths... If that's the case.. I'll never forgive myself for it...

Now I'm just waiting...






3 comments:

  1. Manic warned you not to seek revenge at every opportunity, you should have listened.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey. I'm glad you're alive. ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be the the only one who is......

    ReplyDelete