Sunday, April 29, 2012

Maya's taking a break

Don't worry, this is Antonio, I put her down for a bit of a nap, she needs it, I dislike using my slender powers on her. But when she decided to, when I asked her why she was crying, quite out of the blue, she had replied "Because all the signs are pointing to my boyfriend having just murdered someone in cold blood, and may not even be human anymore" before throwing a lamp at me.

She's resting quite soundly, I imagine there will be repercussions for this later, but it gave me a chance to put type out my observations...

For starters, I taped the some contacts of mine to learn the Identity of the person Paul had killed, the person was, what some would call, a "Fighter", by the name of "Chris Townsend", Originally from Sylmar California, how this runner got this far east will never be known now.

It is likely, that the runner, had seen Paul's Tattoo, and not understanding the significance, attacked Paul first. Another possible explanation is that Paul was guided to that location, by the Slenderman, to kill this runner as part of a contract many proxies enter in exchange for power. Due to intelligence data provided by the Proxies "Manic" and "Kat" as well as data from the person know as "Sammi" that there is a 85% chance this is the case.

Further information gathering about the incident, camera footage in other words, shows that Paul entered the ally way where the runner was found murdered, unarmed, and still recovering from the grievous injuries inflicted on him by the Proxy calling himself "spYder", in this situation, it is unlikely Paul, would have survived such an encounter, only having a 15% chance of defeating even an untrained and inexperienced Runner in single combat. This leads me to the reasonable conclusion that Paul, has in fact been hallowed... or something beyond a normal hallowing if my information is reaching the proper conclusion...

Another interesting tidbit gleamed from "Creative research" of the Pittsburgh coroner's office, showed that the Runner had cleared been killed with the type of blunt force trauma that an *Intact* Bokken would inflict, not a broken Bokken would have as we were led to believe.

If only Manic was in a state to sit down and interview, as of now, he is a dangerous liability to us, due to his multiple personalty disorder, the Intel he provided albeit unwittingly has proven valuable to my efforts to decipher what my friend has become...

When I encountered Paul inside of the path, it was too far down for an unaltered human to withstand with his sanity intact, we know now that he was taken to the path, and likely beyond the past the same day that we faced Ryan on the roof, in other words Paul, if the intelligence is correct, spent 10 days in the path, without seemingly and adverse effects, also the nature of his recovery, impossible as it seems, leads me to believe that the Slenderman had played a massive part, in his recovery. There is also the issue of how, for a lack of a better description, casual he seemed around the Slenderman... this is almost heard of as even his most powerful Proxies feel some measure of terror in it's presence, and most proxies drop in subservience to HIM.

I wish I could talk to the one called "Kat" for a better take, although it seems I'm marked for extermination which would make this impossible, most proxies would be compelled to attempt to kill me on sight at this stage.

Unfortunately this all I know for now, I will endeavor myself to learn more, and report the next time Maya is down long enough for me to use the Tablet to write.

As a side note, before I put her to sleep, Maya went and added the "Paul-is-writing-this" tag to all of his published posts, this will make our endeavors to use his old posts for a source of information helpful, as there may be a few clues in them.




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for offering my comrade a Job Sane... But let the deleted comment serve as our responce!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God that pissed me off so bad I didn't even log off for it.

      Delete
    2. Hehehe, you seem very touchy, being put under isn't that bad, maybe I'll send Kat over instead, relieve some of your stress, what do you say? ;)
      -Sane

      Delete
    3. Get a hint proxy, we want exactly Jack shit to do with you, until you get your god damn head screwed on straight.

      Until then, your not a "friend" or an "Ally" your a liability that were not going to take.

      Delete
    4. Finally she learns, yippe, hehehe. But there's a disturbing logical progression going on in Manics head concerning your 'boyfriend' are you sure you want him out, could be very dangerous for Paul?
      >:)
      -Sane

      Delete
    5. You can have all the theories about Paul all you want, I bet there isn't a soul on this earth who has any idea what happened to him. Except for him and the Slenderman, and neither are talking last time I god damn checked.

      Delete
    6. Yet I have seen more than you have I could have one of the best guesses, don't be so F**** Naive.
      -Manic

      Delete