Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's Time to Rest.....


So apparently it's a good thing we didn't stay in Texas....

Because Yet another person has decided that I've lived long enough and has opted that, well god damn it, it's just time for me to die... Hope he's patient... because it feels like I'm collecting people wanting me dead like most people collect baseball cards.

However unlike most of those people, this one could actually pull it off....

So well I'm taking the advice of others for once... and I'm going into seclusion for the time being... I'm not telling where, but for the sake if what Anna keeps telling me is good for my mental health, I need to do this....

I'm going into hiding, to mourn... I mean properly mourn... No more running... No more driving... No more fighting... I just found a nice place by the water... no people... no cars... barely good enough of a connection to post this.... and I'm going to mourn.....

For Maya....

For Antonio....

For Father....

For Sister....

For Mother.....

For Ryan.... Both of them....

For Manic... if he's really gone forever....

For my neighbors....

For Sara if she was real....

For my Wife and Son... even if they were never real....

For Zeke... for Elaine... and all of those runner I never had the chance....

For Anna... who really didn't deserve this...

For Coworkers who died having never knew why

For neighbors, even if I didn't care for them much....

And for all of us left behind now that there gone......

I don't know when I'll start driving again... I don't know how long I'll need... We got enough food and clean water for a few weeks... And some camping supplies... the car has a charger for our phones and my Tablet...

I just need some rest... for the first time in my life, I feel old... and that's not a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. Rest assured Mr Rayfield, your friend Antonio may be dead. but the Organization has not forgotten you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh can I kill this one, can I, can I? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete