Saturday, May 19, 2012

About Lucia and Ryan.

Not to us this time... This time it happened to a friend of mine, someone who had been great to Antonio and Maya while I was off in Sanctuary.... Tripling on that sweet revenge kick...

Lucia's soon to be husband Ryan is dead.....

Some Muttmen, from what I had gathered was basically some kind of Proxy for the Rake... killed him...

Shit I'm resisting the urge to go back and kill them, were only maybe a hundred or so miles away at this point, at small town called Moundsville... they had a cheep hotel in the area, and a great place for the two of us to plan our next move...


Because I'm not going to drive around the Midwest like some dumb ass and waste a metric shit ton of gas in the process.

Anna, the little dork that she is, actually suggested we go to New England, because hell lets drive up to the neck of the woods where you know, the Cthulhu Mythos is based out of... that's a great idea!

Anyways she's sitting in her bed (Yes I paid for two beds in this room) asking why I'm being quiet... I mean it's great to have a company on my strange journey... but how do I explain that a friend and ally that I actually never met is dead... and that I'm upset about this...

I'm upset because it's a reminder what could happen to all of us... I'm upset because I already lost two friends this week that I only mentioned when she asked who the bloody coat belonged to...I'm upset because this poor girl probably won't live to see 18 if she keeps traveling with me..

Loosing friends I figure, brings out these kinda thoughts in people... I'm going to end this post on that, I'm going to make the kid sleep, and I'm probably going to read a book... I don't sleep anymore if I can help it.....


Bad dreams........

3 comments:

  1. We all have bad dreams, Paul, all of us. Sleep is still important.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul..... I think Manic may be alive, that presence that tugs in my head, but it seems to cold to be Manic, can't be.... can't be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could be allot of things Sane. For all we know your both becoming one.

    ReplyDelete