Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Body of Evidence.

Antonio here, now that I'm set up in Antithesis I went ahead and investigated the hospital that Paul has visited the night before looking for supplies, it was not particularly easy to get past police and security, I managed to do it without violence. I guess I was inspired by Manic's talk with Paul earlier today, I do believe Paul didn't tell the whole story to Manic, I believe he knows more than he's telling anyone.

One does not walk the path uninvited, one must feel the touch of Slenderman to even withstand it.

The area was still cordoned off and no cleaning had been done, someone people murmured about it being arson... of course it was because a medical storage closet just spontaneously catches fire like that...

Some people are stupid is all I'm saying,, I searched for some clues... the most important thing I found was more of the residue that I mentioned previously... the greyish slick residue that seems to be left after paul goes to the place we now know as the Sanctuary... It was a start... if only that's all that happened... it happened suddenly..

"Hoody, what the hell are you doing here?" said a voice from behind me...


I knew the voice, one of the proxies I had been working with this time last year, Vergil

"Vergil, it's been a while, how's the leg?" I smile

The proxy smiles back, we were always so polite to each other even after Paul and Maya liberated me from the Slenderman's service.I did some questionable things to Runners, and on my way out of HIS service, I did more questionable things to Proxies...

"Well the leg is fine now that you mention it, you almost couldn't tell that someone took a wood splitter to it 7 months ago." He says still smiling, still polite

"Well next time I'll just have to swing harder, I don't suppose your going to let me walk out of here are you?"

"I wasn't planing on it....."

"Well then, catch me if you can" With that I went out the nearest window, dropped about 15 feet and landed on the roof of an adjacent building, I heard the soft thud of him landing behind me, he got a bit faster, but not fast enough

He chased me on for about 4 or 5 blocks till I ducked into a parking garage, the idea was to give him the slip, that didn't pan out, he was still tailing me, but at least we wouldn't be interrupted, I turned and swing high, throwing my Kinetic power behind it, he ducked under it and tried to sweep my legs out from under me, I hoped back, and the real fight began.

We would both throw our best martial art maneuvers at each other, roundhouse kicks, joint-locks, attack each others pressure points, neither of us could land a hit on the other, I even cheated and collapsed part of the floor under him intentionally, to bad there was a nice car underneath it.

He lost balance from it, or at least I thought he did, I went ahead and tried to exploit it, but he caught my punch and slugged me hard in the chest, I flew back, and stopped, he still had hold of me, he tossed me into a pillar and started working my kidneys and lower abdomen, but, he got careless.

I had my back to the wall, getting hammered mostly in my arms, I then let out a shout of Telekinetic force that made him lean back, see video games do teach you something.

Then I ripped a part of the wall off and broke it over his face, and he went down... hard.

While he laid there, I could have finished it, I had a rebar spike in my hand still, I could of drove it into his skull and killed him. I settled for driving it into his shoulder pinning him to the ground, it was a quick fix at best, he could get himself out of it, but he was stunned and howling in pain... I made good my escape...

Now I have enough of a sample to get a proper examination done on it, I won't turn to Manic, his motivation for wanting to get close to us is at question, So I'm keeping the sample refrigerated for now, hopefully someone will get the hint from the skull I drew on the Jar I'm keeping it in and not try to eat it... we'll see.

Because If I can learn what it is, I can use it to find this so called sanctuary...

Oh and Vergil? Do me a favor, read that note I left next to you, and tell your bosses Hoody is dead... My name, is Antonio, and I will not return to the Organization.


7 comments:

  1. Antonio.....you're not helping the fact that you're staying at a proxy safehouse, you know. Are you sure you're not going to be dragged out of here in the middle of the night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Besides a few odd looks, no one there is giving me a hard time.

      Delete
    2. Alright....I believe you. But if they come to drag you away in the middle of the night after all, I'm not getting in the way. >_>;

      Delete
  2. WEll it's your own fault for not going back to Tachoma when I told you, they would have left you alone there but no, you had to help Patch, and you don't trust me?
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't have to worry about Manic and his 'motivations' anymore, as he's gone, dead, I hope you are reassured of your safety.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, so I'm back and all and the first thing I see is this...

      Well fuck you!!

      I am not, and I won't let the others take responsibility for Manic, Paul and I were not even on *Earth* and from what I'm gathering, Antonio kinda had his own problem's

      Also did you thing we would forget your little "Death threat" you made at the two of us. I sure as fuck didn't, and to be honest, I don't want anyone who makes that kind of threat of us within reach of us.

      Don't shit where you sleep, and don't burn your bridges you fucking Irish cunt!

      Delete
    2. Do you not know that Manic was part of me and I of him, I am not some entity separate, and everything I did was to protect Manic, I made my threats to convince those around me that Manic had succumb, that he was a proxy as otherwise, otherwise they would have taken him and hallowed him, then both of us would have died.

      And it is your fault, Manic only ever tried to help but Antonio didn't trust him enough, you were wary as I am with him, and Paul threatened to kill me, and thus Manic in the process. Don't be so self righteous, Burning bridges has usually been the only way to keep Manic safe, and it was before this blog rubbish.

      I was never sent to kill any of you, I never intended to, I only did it to keep Manic safe but now, now he's gone half of me is gone and it is so quite and lonely.
      -Sane

      Delete