Friday, May 11, 2012

For Lucia and Sane

Look... I'm pretty bad at this sort of thing, more so since... well I died...

But I didn't get a chance to think either of you for watching after my friends after what happened... I guess I was to busy being a selfish asshole to take care of them myself, I guess maybe I forgot how to feel for a while...

Yeah by the time you read this.. I went to go pick a fight... without Maya and Antonio... Yeah I'm a jackass but I figure they'll be safe if they stay behind...  I'm still being selfish... I'm not going to this fight alone for there sake, I'm doing it for me... I want Ryan dead... and I already said it once.

"No one dies for me"

In the end, I brought them into this mess, I'm letting them out of it... If I make it back, I'm definitely hanging up the Bokken, I'm going to find a quiet place to put down roots, where no one knows any of us, and were just going to live in peace, until the time that I was told my life would end.... I'm going to forget about the Slenderman, about the Proxies... about this blog... I'm going to find a Job, try to start a family with Maya... and just forget about the whole god damn world until the time comes.

Right now there resting... they didn't know I spiked that last drink with a sleeping aid... and I got "?????" watching the place for me... yeah I know who he is... and that's a secret just for me alone who that is.

Sane... For what it's worth... I'm sorry about Manic... I didn't want the worst to happen to him... but hell, if I told him everything I remember from beyond the path... I doubt his mind you of survived it... Take care of Kat, what little time I spent talking to her, I could tell that she cared for Manic...

Manic told me that he thought my sword... this animal carved from what he called "The bleeding tree" could possibly hurt the Slenderman, well I don't know about that... But I know it can hurt a proxy.. which is good enough for me... It's too dangerous to use anyways... I feel like it's alive.....

Lucia... I wanted to thank you, Maya and Antonio said you really gave them hope in finding me alive and well... it really means allot to me that they had such a great friend in Pittsburgh, I mean that... You even took Antonio in while Maya was healing... I really hope it works out for you and Ryan... I want nothing but happiness for you... now and always.

Maya... I owe you more than I could owe anyone.. I love you so very much, even if I haven't shown it much the last few days... if I make it back, you better believe I'm going to make it up to you...

Antonio... Watch your back while your out there, if the Organization, is after you again... you'll need all the help you can get... and take care of Maya...

Well that's it from me... in a few hours this will post... long after anyone can talk me out of it... good luck to you all.


2 comments:

  1. It was only a theory based on a supposed connection between the two, but they could still be two completely separate entities. And thanks, anyway, Manic would want me to wish you the best of luck, even if you are going to kill someone. I missed something out also from one of his notes, he addressed it to you, 'I am sorry' I don't know what for but, you won't read this anyway.
    -Sane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwe, fuck. I'm going to miss you too, Paul.

    ReplyDelete