Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A recap of recent events

Hey it's Maya... I guess for the short and or long term.. I'll be maintaining Paul's blog....

It's been almost two days since Ryan attacked us, the bastard.... I figured I should get my take on what happened...

Ryan had showed up and while I missed some of the conversation, he pretty much gave Paul an ultimatum... either he could stand with them, or die with us.....

Fucking bastard... in Paul's defense he told Ryan to "Go fuck himself"... I knew I loved him for a reason. Paul demanded answers, that he wanted the truth....

Yeah Ryan told him alright, he told Paul that his family was never real, that he was part of a "Special" project, to see if they could get a particularly strong willed runner to jump sides if they altered his memories... it had almost worked considering he fought Antonio several times and almost killed me in our own apartment.

Paul and I.... the night before.... God damnit Paul why did you have to try and play the hero!

Ryan orders the attack, Paul empties the clip to his hand gun and takes down two proxes before there numbers drove us into the building.... the fighting was floor by floor, Apartment by apartment.... I just barely saved Antonio after one proxy had taken a sledge hammer to his leg, Antonio before then had dropped a few of his buddies I suppose....

I was... Maybe 20 minutes before the rest of them were thrashed of had just plain bailed out of the attack... the few times I saw Paul during that time it was usually finishing off a Proxy that he had in some way been engaged by.... The last time... just before I was captured by Ryan... he had a nasty gash in his right side, and a bloodied nose... his clothes were torn... he was badly beaten by one of them before Paul shot him he told me....

I don't know what happened after that... Paul got Antonio to an emergency exit and antonio made it to a car and escaped to the location Manic met us... well he would have if Manic didn't decide to get premptive and arrive taking out a few proxies outside of the building.

Ryan got me a bit after that, knocked me out briefly...

I woke up on the roof a bit later... Paul was standing there.... looking like the hero I know him to be... hurt.. bloodied... but determined... I don't know what was said before  they started fighting... but I was there to watch there fight...

Ryan... he's not like Antonio at all... Antonio uses his power as a proxy like a tool... he has a lot of finesse about him, and his heart doesn't let him abuse that power because he knows where it came from...

Ryan uses that same power like a club.... a weapon only...  I was blacking in an out of the fight for the most part... I saw Paul get tossed like a rag doll just blocking a shot, I saw Paul clobber ryan with his Bokken looking like he shattered one of Ryan's arms in the process... I saw....

I saw Paul scream in pain as Ryan gouged one of Paul's eyes with his thumb... then I saw the bastard bleed when Paul stabbed Ryan between the ribs with a switchblade afterwards....

The fight ended after that... Paul was bleeding bad from his left eye... and If I was able to clear my head from... what ever the hell Ryan did.. I might have noticed his broken ribs...

I guess none of that matters not.. we know the rest of the story... Manic got me out of there... and then Slenderman showed up...

It's funny you know... up to that point none of us had ever encountered it... I wonder if we only did now because a number of his minions died... or... I don't know....

We'll get him back, Manic and Antonio are bouncing idea's off each other as to how to find him... we figure he has to be alive.. otherwise the Slenderman would not have taken him...

But if we get him back... will he still be him?

2 comments:

  1. If he isn't I'll mind fuck him half the way from here to the UK.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mein gott.....If he turns up here, Maya, we'll take care of him, whether he's the same or not. We can do that now, at least.

    We'll keep our eyes open. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete