Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm out of time.

It's Paul posting...

It's been a shit storm of a week hasn't been, my comrade Manic is in state staying up in Seattle, Elaine apparently died earlier in the week... and now I'm sitting in my apartment waiting for, what I thought was two weeks, I guess that's not the case now.

I know my memories are not going to become much clearer than they are now, at this point I just want to go ahead and get everything cleared up... just remembering... won't be enough to sort out fact from fiction.

I decided to not dwell on what's real and what's not, and focus on just making new memories...

Maya, and Antonio are both ready, but it's easy for them, they don't know Ryan like I do...

That was the big revelation that Maya and I hit on, that I never met Ryan in her timeline, I mean shit... that means that he at the least was partially affected by what's affecting me.

Ryan I hope the hell you read this, because this is kinda critical....

I don't think Maya or Antonio is behind it, I mean the attack on the three of us last week cemented that Idea, we know there were proxies passing through and there might be a third party behind all of this that we don't know about, if there were part of team slender, then that would have been a great chance to put me down...

But they didn't, they helped me out Ryan... for for fucks sake man, don't do this, we don't need a war here!

I got your e-mail, I don't want to know what you mean when you said that your "Bumping up the timetable" but don't do this!

Okay everyone, Ryan's army is getting here faster than I gave it credit for, he's speeding things along at a quick pace, I might have hours before he get's here... I got bag's packed and ready for a hasty retreat... if it comes down to it, I'll do what I must....

I'll post an update if I can... I guess the keyword here is if...

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't sleep all that time, so I'm in Seattle now, do you want me to rush down, fuck speed limits, I may be injured but I can still take on a non proxy.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete