Thursday, April 26, 2012

We made it!

Okay so were in Pittsburgh now, what has been described as "Proxy-Central"....

We managed to shave down on the time, by pretty much breaking most of the trafic safety laws I can think of, in other words, I let Antonio drive for a while...

And yes Manic, it's possible to drive while your passenger types for you! We didn't stop, you made it pretty clear that if we don't find Paul before he finds and kills Ryan, then he will be lost to us...

Honestly... His comments on the last post... are disturbing, that's not how he types normally... hell we've had scraps before now, but except for Ryan, he always fought to wound or knock out opponents, never kill them...

Paul plans on killing Ryan...

I don't know where we are going to go from here, I might reach out to some of the runner networks in town, what's left of them, to see if anyone has any information regarding Paul, or to see if there had been any rumors...

So that's where yalls can help, have then get in touch with us at Soulpatched(AT)Gmail.com if you guys learn anything that might help get us in the right direction...

Lucia from... okay where's that link... Here has offered to help, and yeah, were probably going to need it... Honestly though, after what happened to Manic and Paul, I'm kinda really about asking for outside help, since bad things have been happening to people helping us lately...


So here's to a successful two day drive, we start the search tomorrow.. will post again once we have more information.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear girl, do you really think silly little Paul is going to be the death of me? I think not... I'm expecting a little visit from him, and we'll see who's the one to be sacrificed for greater power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about if I come and 'help' Paul with a little 'Pest' Problem, if you get my meaning, Ryan.

    ReplyDelete