Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Feeling useless

So I spent the day listening to Antonio and Manic bounce idea's as to how were going to find... Yes were still in the "Find" stage of this project.. Paul..

Okay there in the find stage... right now I'm just being a gloried coffee girl... Yeah I know that this is not my area of expertise... but I just feel so god damn useless... I mean Manic and Antonio have been at it for almost 3 days straight now.

Time is of the essence now... I know the longer we take, the more likely Paul is going to come back damaged.. in a very major way... I had suggested investigating something called the "Path of fallen leaves" to see if we could hopefully get anywhere in finding Paul.... Manic.. well was not polite about shooting down... so here I am back to brewing coffee for the boys again...

I'm sitting here... listening to a coffee pot peculate... holding that piece of Paul's broken Bokken... thinking how useless I was there was well, I couldn't help them fight... I was only able to get out bags to the car so we could bail.... and yeah sure I took down a proxy with my Tazer... but the second Ryan got eyes on me I was out like a light...

I'm not this fucking useless, I know I'm not... But I let Paul, and Antonio down.... and I don't want that to happen again... but what fucking good am I here, I don't even know as much about this as Paul did, and Paul was reading Manic's blog for advice.....

Gods... I better go get them there got damn coffee... they sound frustrated again....

2 comments:

  1. Well tell me all you know of Patch and I'll teach you how to fight. Useful enough for you? And I explained why we can't use the path leave it at that.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not useless. At least you can fight at all and aren't four months pregnant, haha. I'm the epitome of useless, Maya-- do me a favor and just breathe.

    Paul will be back.

    ReplyDelete