Sunday, April 15, 2012

well.... it looks like I lied.....


HE'S here... I just steeped out and I'm looking right at him... he's looking at me... I just sent Manic and Maya away as well.....


HE just showed me my family one last time... I know there not real... I know that now... but it felt good to see them... I know he did it so I would be more accepting as to what happened... HE'S wrong... I'm still going to fight....

I got about 3 broken ribs... and I can't see out of one eye anymore.. I think Ryan blinded me in it... I didn't tell Maya or Manic... was planing on having them patch me up once I saw them....


I'm sorry... I won't be able to beat HIM..... If HE doesn't kill me... you better damn well find a way to rescue me....

Alright Slendy... Show me your moves!!!

4 comments:

  1. You little, you know Patch you're not making it easy to save your life.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  2. SON OF A BITCH PATCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING. YOU DUMBFUCKER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me... I wanted to follow up with you guys.. I'm not ready to make a full post about this... not sure if I will be..

    there were so many dead.. The Proxies didn't just go after us, they killed anyone who they saw in the building... I... I don't know if any of the proxies died, I know Ryan escaped... pulled away by his boss... Paul was just about to finish him with his at that point, cracked.. almost shattered Bokken..

    I have part of the Bokken sitting by me... the blade of it... it was all Manic found when he went back... Manic says there was allot of blood, but not enough to suggest that Paul is dead...

    Will keep searching... but for now the police are swarming the area, tagging bodies... and we need to lay low for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God damn it....Maya, he had better be alive. I will have a bone to pick with him if he isn't. Stay strong, girl.

      Delete