Tuesday, April 24, 2012

He's alive!

He's just not here....

So I've been quiet the last few days, Antonio, Manic, and I have been trying to get ready to hit the location we thought Paul would have been taken to...

Manic had speculated that Paul would have been taken somewhere particularly painful to him, I could only think of one place.

The graveyard his mother is buried... Paul was in his teen's when she died and losing her was a rather traumatic incident. I can't think of anywhere else on this earth that he would have been taken....

The night before though... of good lord I don't know what we were thinking, Manic, Antonio and I got all dolled up and went to one of the most expensive restaurants we could find, and pulled a rather epic Dine-and-Dash...

Yeah well that's what I had told them, truth be told while they snuck out, I went and secretly paid for dinner...

Well at this point I'm sure that would put Antonio at ease, poor kid couldn't relax long enough to eat... and Manic... well I don't think he's going to be able to respond for a while....

So lets cut to the chase then... After an early morning drive down to Ocean Shores Wa, where I learned from Paul's dad was where she was buried (that's a conversation I hope to never repeat), it was only a 2 hour drive from where we were holding up...

What we found there was not what I had expected... by a tree, near where Paul's mothers grave was I saw him... Laying there bleeding out from a horrid wound on his side... still bleeding from his damaged eye... like he was just left there... and I swear to god he looked at me....

But it wasn't him... it was a sorta glitchy vision of him... probably from that day after he was taken... He looked at me to say something, like he was telling me to run... then...

Then the vision changed to add the god damn Slenderman... It was my first time seeing it... and even with him not there I almost lost my breakfast looking at it... it was... frankly horror inducing to say the least.... I froze up, Antonio put a hand on my shoulder to calm me, I had forgotten that he was even there.

I couldn't help but tear up at what I saw next... the Slenderman lifted Paul off the ground, wrapping his tentacles around him, burning Paul as he pulled him close to him... Paul was screaming the entire time, only there was not sound... I could see he was still clutching that broken Bokken hilt...

Then I saw something... open behind the Slenderman as Paul was pulled into it as well... I saw the desperate fear as he shook his head looking at the portal... I didn't see what was past it, but Paul did, and it caused him so much terror that... god I started crying on the spot when I saw that...

Manic came up after the Vision... He and Antonio had at that point decided they had to "Walk the Path" to find Paul in there... I have to admit there really was no way I was going in there... but as we were discussing this, a van crashed the gates of the graveyard, and out came about 4 proxies...

It was a hard fight... I mean they were definitely not to scale with either Antonio or Manic... but they did have automatic riffles... while I had a pistol... Antonio threw around his freaky Slender bolts at them, and Manic held his own... It didn't take long for the proxies to run out of anmo and for us to take them down...

My training paid off, I took one of them down myself with a roundhouse kick followed by a stab in the chest via the knife Paul gave me.


I don't know what happened after that, because Antonio was thrown back alone... Manic was going... and Paul, according to Antonio was thrown out as well... Manic sacrificed himself for them... but Paul didn't land here... So shit... I have to wait till Antonio wakes up to get an idea where he ended up, and how were going to get Manic back!

Look if anyone happens to spot him, drop a comment in the meanwhile!



5 comments:

  1. I'm relieved beyond belief that Paul is alive.

    I'm going to keep an eye out for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm happy he is... but Antonio... now that he's awake, told me some disturbing things he saw while he was in there, some were about Paul...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are safe to return to Tachoma, if you wish, everything is forgotten. We only ask one thing, you do the same, forget. Forget it all. And you shall live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Anon.... Until we get Paul back, we can't forget....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So be it, makes little difference to me and my kin.

    ReplyDelete