Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FYI Shit happened

Pretty much the title here...

We were attacked by proxies tonight, didn't seem related to the going on's around here, I think we were just on there way, there were 5 of them, they didn't seem to tough, I mean not compared to Hoody....

Hoody was there, and I never thought I'd say this but thank god for that, I mean holy shit, I just home early from work, and there outside of the fucking building.

One of them flat out said "Nothing personal" before the five of them charged...

I had my Bokken in the trunk again so I took one down with an, I freely admit, cheep shot to the side of his knee cap, probably broke his leg, but he was out of the fight.

Maya was still in the car, looking for anything to help me out with, I was more or less fucked, there were still 4 of them, and one of them charged me with what, and no shit, this happened, a mother fucking battle axe!

Seriously, where the fuck did someone get one of those!

So there I was, about to get my head split, when Hoody fucking slender walked to the right of the guy and cold cocks the guy with a telekinetic punch that, I'm pretty sure must of killed the guy... there was way to much blood.

So there we were, 3 on three, Maya was out of the car at this point with one of my largish knives that I hide behind the passenger seat...

They charged, I ducked the one who tried to clip me with a pipe wrench, gut shot him with the hilt of my Bokken, and was about to finish him when I got hit in the head with a rock, leaving me open enough for the Proxy to give me a good elbow in the face.

Maya told me later she took the rock tosser out by stabbing him in the shoulder with her knife, and then shocking him with a Taser she keeps in her purse, Self defense of course, so she won her fight first.

Mean while, Hoody managed to get himself in deep with some kung-fu asshole who was actually keeping Hoody tied up, Hoody was of course I later found out, holding back so we could beat them, saying "If I went all out they would have just ran, and who ever they were going for probably wouldn't of made it"

So me an pipe wrench guy was still going at it, he had me flat footed, he was just about to clock me in the skull with that wrench, would have been lethal at that angle and force, I managed to throw my  Bokken up and caught him in the wrist, the combined force on his fragile wrist actually might have broken it because all I hear was a scream and him drop the wrench...

I wasn't thinking that at the time, I just pushed him back to get some swinging range, and swung high, I caught him just below the ear, probably shattered his jaw, but I didn't kill him, and he was out like a light...

And just like that, he hit the floor, and the lot of them vanished the way that Hoody did when I beat him, Hoody walked over to us, I'm bleeding from my nose, Maya walks over cleaning the blood off the knife before giving it back to me, I tell her keep it, it's her's now..

She smiles, I smile back.......

Hoody tells us all that they didn't have the strength to Slender-walk out like that... That their boss pulled them out...

This was round one... I know that it's only going to get worse from here, Tacoma has not been "won" by either side... there will be other proxy band's... and there's one more thing...

Ryan's e-mail..... He's coming back to Tacoma....

We have about 15 days before he comes back....

And he *Is* bringing an army with him......

I made the decision, I sat down and let Maya read the blog, she needs to know this is happening, because she could be killed by this..... She doesn't know Ryan she say's.....

So now I have,  till 4/25/12 to find my answers... Or we might just all die.....







2 comments:

  1. So I guess this is my Commenting debut then, better type something awesome....

    Um Hi everyone?

    Yeah that sucked....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this woman she has moxy, if you want help in dealing with your unhinged friend Ryan I could come and help, as I need to get away from Sirus anyway, believe me he wont be happy when he finds out I'm leaving him.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete