Sunday, April 15, 2012

One last time

Last time for what I'm not sure...

Antonio is down with a broken leg... I got him to his car and I'm sending him Manic's way to get patched up and evac'd....

But Ryan is on the roof, holding Maya hostage....

He told me I have ten minutes to meet him up there or he will kill her...

I've known Ryan for 11 years... or I thought I did... turns out he was the proxy after all....

None of my memories are real, my family.... my wife and son, are not real....

Now I'm going to go upstairs to what will likely be my death... I'm going to fight and attempt to kill the man who placed there memories in my head...

Ryan... I will kill you even if I die in the process.

3 comments:

  1. Antonio is safe, should have let me take the bastard, If I die it won't be such a loss, Patch are You still there Patch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm teleporting there thank god I can read memories.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Maya, I met up with Manic, Ryan got away, but last I saw paul was pretty beat up. He told me to go with manic and that he would be right behind us, I guess he had something to do...

    ReplyDelete