Saturday, April 21, 2012

Training Montage

Manic and Antonio, with some help from me, might have an idea where Paul was taken. that's good news.... Man has also been giving me some training in fighting....

That hurt.....

But I'm learning, sure he seems to of cribbed his training practices from Draagonball or something, but I think I'm getting better, I won't be taken by surprise again, not like last time. I actually landed a few kicks on him, Antonio's leg is looking allot better even if we could find anyone wiling to not ask questions while operating on it, but Manic had that covered as well...

We just might pull this off... If where we think he is is correct.

7 comments:

  1. Yes we know you can kick hard, but if one of the proxies gets your leg and injures it your screwed, trying using more than your legs, although I may just incorporate more kicks. Draagonball? Whats that? I just need you to be able to fight, it's how I learnt to fight on the run so it's how you're going to learn.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in track, of course I had to get good leg strength, I'm sorry I didn't bulk up taking martial arts and get a job lifting heavy things for a living like Paul did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then it's good to know when I need you to keep up, you'll be able to. >:)
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, You wouldn't be able to keep up wit me.... and yes I know I was posting under Paul's name... Dammit I'll never get used to blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah but won't your legs be tired from 'kicking'all the bad men into submission. OR will I need to bring a buggy for you and Antonio to ride in. :P
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT'S IT YOUR GOING DOWN CLOWN-SHOES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, you try stealing shoes that are the right size for you it's god damn hard, and at least I'll get more traction, I've been running for my life for longer than you were running track.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete