Thursday, February 2, 2012

So I just finshed The Tutorial....

Or to be specific, where The Tutorial stops, I mean this M guy just fell off the planet it seems, the more I read into this the more, well honestly, unnerved I get, and I don't mean because the crazy bitch across the hall won't stop screaming at her daughter at all hours of the night. Or the balls-out creepy soundng wind outside right now.

The whole thing feels interconnected somehow. Zeke, M, Dr. Cairo Zelphest, and others I've read about, just feel more real than allot of other character's I've read, I mean holy crap I actually asked "Lya" from H(a)unting for an interview, not the author of the blog, but the actual character.

and I just talked about all of the people above like they were real people, without irony.

......

I honestly feel silly for it, I mean I'm 30 years old, I have a wife and a son, a full time job, I can't go letting myself believe in a fairytale such as this. I honestly believe in ghosts, I believe, to the point of nightmares, that we have been visited by aliens, but Slenderman is pushing the limits of my suspension of belief.

But here I am, sitting in arm's reach of two knives, a bokken, and and a frying pan. Way not to be sucked in Paul-me-boy.

I clearly need to just go sleep it off, yeah because work is tiring and shit, but it's great for the old perspective, which I need right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment