Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just Finshed Make It Count



Proxies, I remember reading about them as the faceless hordes of Observe and Terminate, I know about Masky, and Habit, and Observer, but, the Proxy laid out in Make It Count gave me chils

I know I'm probbly still a bit spooked about that kid yesterday, but still, let me explain.

Practical Cat, or whatever the hell he is, marked Celeste, the so called witness, durring one post, the idea of  one of these servernts of the slender man carving a symbol into someone, struck me as being up there with rape.

Well go me, I finally got what disturbed me about it. he beat the shit out of her, pined her to the ground, and marked her, he stole a small piece of her, you tell me what that sounds like.

Worse off, that's what might of happened to that kid outside of work the other day, that boy might of been fucked in the head because he might have been... I don't even want to finish that thought. I mean I've seen some damaged people in my time. Ryan and I work in a call center, we had this coworker, Lydia, who used to come to up on somedays quite clearly hiding the bruises from her asshole boyfriend, everytime she was hurt, she looked more and more dead on the inside. every covered up mark, was a scar on her soul, her eyes told us he wasn't just hitting her though, he was doing far worse.

Ryan and I promised ourselves, the very second she asked, we would drive by this guys house, I would have my bokken, he would have his fists, and we would work that asshole over twice over for everytime he worked Lydia over, but she never asked for help. We even half-assed joked that we would hire a bum to have his way with him.

Lydia died 6 months ago, her boyfriend had finally went to far, hit her  in the head pretty god damn hard i'm told, she fell, bounced her head off the guard-rail of her stairwell at her apartment complex, and, well i'm not a medical expert but she did some serious damage to her skull and brain.... not the kind you recover from

The boyfriend it's going to spend the next 40 years in prison for it.

I'm bringing this up, because at her worst Lydia didn't look have as dead as that kid did.... I swear to god I had a nightmare about that shit, like I was in the parking lot, the kid turned around, and it was Lydia...

Celeste, I doubt your ever going to read this, probably because I still don't know if you exist for real, but for what it's worth, I'm sorry for what happened to you back then.

I know tomorrow is for Football, but I'm going to get answers out of Ryan. He's going to tell me what the fuck is going on with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment