Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My World Has Entered Exciting New Layers of Pain.

So I was going to post this... oh hours ago... as you might already know if your following my twitter page, that I spent some time at one of the fine libraries in my area attempting to see if there is any basis in the historical records of our town in regards to Slendy....

Well I didn't find really a whole hell of allot, it seems that historically, any unusual disappearances or murders have all had fairly mundane explanations, it's like old Slendy has never visited my city.

Before I go any further though, give me a second to go get a fresh paper towel and ice pack....

Ryan met up with me mid-way through my research and was pretty helpful in helping me out, even if he was mostly there to research any information on "Sarah", apparently he couldn't find anything on her and he apparently went so far as to search for birth records. So yeah, more and more it's looking like Ryan is driving this crazy bus we both seem to be on.

I found however one instance of a completely unexplained disappearance, happened around 1999, the year I graduated high-school, this kid just walks out his door for school, and he's gone, no signs of a struggle, no intrusion, no witnesses, no body. The red flag here was the kid had been complaining about seeing a "Stranger" in the area on a handful of occasions, but there were no other witnesses. The kid didn't describe the man at all, so it's unknown if he's referring to a mundane threat, something supernatural or if he invented the story to coverup a runaway attempt.

This kid, and this is stretching my limits of belief here, is a dead ringer for the kid who's stalking Ryan and I. But that's not possible, this kid vanished, 12 years ago, TWELVE!!

So Ryan came up with a theory, so Slendy seems to be  more active on the east coast, there's almost no instances of him being in Washington, why is that? Well Ryan seems to think that instances of people disappearing are also resulting in them being removed from our collective memories like Sarah....

That seems unlikely though, it has no basis in current Slenderman Mythos or current tales of him, when Jessie was butchered by the rake in Everyman Hybrid, when Damien from Dreams in Darkness seemingly killed himself, or when Rose from Make it Count, went missing, people remembered them, family's mourned, and searches were attempted. We didn't suddenly forget about 99% of the PTC when they were destroyed by Slenderman, then why would any one forget about a twenty-something seemingly normal woman?

The whole thing doesn't hold water.... and yet here we are... with my best friend for as long as we both can remember honestly discussing the fate of a young woman I don't remember.... Ryan's not the type for this bullshit to be frank, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here.

Okay, but right now, I fucking hurt, I fucking hurt bad... I better get a beer for this, I got to finish this before those painkillers Nick gave me kick in... So after our research excursion Ryan and I headed back to my place, I gave him a ride, my son was napping in the back, thank god he didn't wake up for any of this.

There was a light on in my apartment, I had turned them all off, and we saw a silhouette in my bedroom window...

It was mister Hoody himself... the little shit managed to find a way into my apartment while I was out... and now he, and most of my weapons, were inside.

Thank God for Ryan being there today, I would still be outside otherwise, I mean I can't take my boy in there to kick the shit out of some deranged home invader. I had Ryan park the car out in front of the building, with only one entrance in or out of there, I knew that if he ran out, Ryan would have him, I grabbed something from the trunk of my car that I didn't mention before, a double bladed knife, the thing has two blades the length of my forearm on each end of it, with a hilt just large enough to safely hold it in the middle.

By the time I got inside the still locked up and secure apartment, he was gone, I called Ryan on bluetooth who confirmed he had not stepped out of the building at all. The hunt for the little fucker was on...

I felt like an hour but in reality was probably at most 10 minutes, I had just crossed the second floor stair well when he stepped out of an apartment behind me, I turned slashing the bladed at him which he evaded, I spun around to try to catch him with the back-blade of the weapon but he was almost 8 feet down the hall by the time I spun around. I didn't really realize it at the time the implications of this, but he crossed about 8 feet or so in less than a second.

At this point I was being driven by rage, I charged down the hall at him and attempted to stab him dead center, full force, with all my strength, next thing I know the blade is behind me about 3 feet down the hall, and he's winding up a punch that I didn't have the time to avoid. I studied Aikido for a few years, which for those of you who don't know, the entire Idea behind it, is to use holds, flips, to basically counter and toss an opponent around, basically everything that didn't happen with this one punch,

He hit me so hard I actually blacked out from the force, I came to flying backwards down the hall, I felt like I was hit by a car, I land a good, I want to say 10 feet away after hitting a wall, The fights over, I'm in a daze, I'm bleeding from hitting my head against the wall, or the floor I'm a bit fuzzy at this point, and he's walking over with the biggest god damn slasher smile I've ever seen, and he has my knife.

I thought for sure he was going to kill me, but he just set the knife down next to me, and even put my hand over it, and walked out towards the stairs...

I don't know how long I was out, I'm told it was maybe 10 minutes tops, but Ryan runs up the stairs, he doesn't have my son with him, I panic, I ask where my son is, here I am laying battered on the floor and my only thought was of him... Ryan tells me Nick is downstairs watching him, he had called him a couple minutes after I went inside....

and that's the whole story from this incident... Were being stalked by a 5 foot something kid who can punch grown men down hallways.... and who seems to at least reassemble some kid who disappeared almost 12 years ago, worse off now Nicks involved... which I wouldn't of wanted personally...

OH.... and the royally fucked thing is? he left a fucking hamster, in a cage, in my apartment on my kitchen table, with food, bedding and everything... tell me that isn't like twelve shades of fucked up?



3 comments:

  1. well it's not uncommon for slender minions to have slender powers, he was probably slender walking (teleport, short distance). But this isn't usual hallowed behaviour, so he must have autonomy to try and fuck with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to lean towards that end myself, I mean why else would he have apparently not aged since 1999?

    Also I thought Slendy was invented in 2010?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he's much older than 2010, even if you don't believe in der ritter wood carving you have other sources with photos and faceless Gods and the ghost stories of faceless men and beings that steal children he's been around longer than you may want to believe he's been around since the advent of the internet but that merely spread him. Most of us, I believe, labor under the assumption he has been developing alongside us as our natural predator for aslong as humans have existed. So 1999 is hardly a stretch for SM

    ReplyDelete