Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First!!!

Okay bear with me, I'm new to this whole Bloging thing, and I'm probbly going to make a few typos here or there.

So who am I for now call me Soulpatched. No i'm not trying to make some deep meaningfull screen name that reeks of angst or emo rage. I have a soulpatch  for a beard. That's the only reason I bothered with this name.

So what's the point of this blog? Well a few weeks ago I got crazy into the Slenderman mythos, I mean holy shit am I into this, It's amazing to see so many people sink such creativity into creating such an amazing myth as the Slenderman.

So I want to talk about it, mostly about the story's i'm reading that really got my attention. I'll post future blog posts about each one but to sum it up, this is what I'm reading or read (or watching, the Vlogs are great too).

In not particular order are

MarbleHornets which if I gathered correctly is the sort of original Slenderman story out side of the SA thread, this is what got me into this, I mean, I wasn't even sure it was fake when I first started watching this, it wasn't until I read about the SA thread did I know for sure, it hit episode 52 recently, and just wow, it is intense. as a side note, allot of the stories span more than one you-tube channel, this one also has Totheark which I figure is a mysterious cryptic person(?) feeding the character Jay's need to push forward.

Also another one I'm watching actively is EverymanHYBRID which I'm linking to the Wiki rather than any given channel, there's just no way to follow a story this complex without going through the timeline. This is good because there's multiple character's and I won't spoil this, but the episode entitled "Jesse" is really damn intense. damn awesome really.

Wrapping this up is both TribeTwelve and CompileTRUTH, which I just got caught up on there archives, Noah is an interesting character, and the protagonist from ComplieTruth, kinda got me interested in a few of the written out blogs and a YouTube story called MLAndersen0 which shows promise.

So as for the blogs, I haven't hit those as much, I read through Just Another Fool as well as Observe and Terminate, other than that I think I'll read some of the stuff referenced by Dr Cairo of CompileTruth and see if I get into those as well.


So I think that's a good enough intro, so if you guys have any other suggestions for me let me know, I won't post much at first except for when my wife and son are in bed, but hey I can read up on my phone on breaks at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment