Sunday, February 5, 2012

Escalation

Okay, I was going to post about an hour or so ago, but it got real around here, let me explain...

So as planed Ryan made it over for the game, another friend from outside of work named Nick, who serves as an MP at nearby JBLM also came over to watch the game with us.

Look i'm not going to lie, i'm kinda shaken up right now, this shit just got real.

You see, during half time, Nick, who's not exactly a Madonna fan, not that any  of us are, left to get us some more beer. My wife and son had already gone to her parents to spend time with them to let us have our "Guy time"

Ryan and I got to talking, and out of the blue he asks me one question

"Hey Paul, do you remember Sarah?"

Fair enough I figure, so I ask "Who Sara A or Sara H?"

He looks at me like he soul just melted out his boots "I mean Sara M...."

I don't recall ever meeting a Sara M, at least I would of remembered what he told me after I said "Sara M? I'm not familer with her?"

Ryan ripped into me "You don't remember Sara M?  My girlfriend? We were went on a double date with your wife 3 weeks ago? you don't remember her at all?"

I was confused "I remember us going out Ryan but you took that Michelle girl from the new hire class so you wouldn't be a third wheel? Which wouldn't happen if you stop being such a 'Forever alone guy.'"

Ryan was flabbergasted at this point "Paul I dated Sarah for 5 years got damnit, we were, untill she went missing, expecting our first child! You even agreed to be the god-father"

At that point, we were silent... I have no idea what he's talking about, I still don't, Nick just got back with more beer anyways, great guy him he even picked up chips.

The game ends, Nick heads home, I felt smug because I won twenty dollars from a coworker tomarrow and Ryan and I finish our conversation from earlier, he tells me that no one remembers this girl, not even her own parents, he felt like it was somehow tied to "Him".
I wish this ended there, but, it didn't.

Because we then saw him outside in the road in front of the complex...

No not that "Him" I mean the hoody kid, and holy shit, if I'm not freaked out by this, how did he find my apartment, why was he here anyways? It didn't mater, I live on the third floor, I grabed my bokken and with ryan ran down the stairs to confront him.

By the time we were down to floor one and outside, he was gone... I made sure Ryan saw that too, when he told me that he did, we decided that whatever the hell is going on, we were going to be ready for it. I don't know if this kid was stalking us, I sure as hell don't know if Ryan is really telling the truth, or if he's going insane, but I stood out there with my bokken and I was going to beat the shit out of the kid if he steped out on us.

He didn't.... and we, about 15 minutes ago called it a night... He went home alone, and left me with more questions than answers.

I don't remember this being a symptom of  Slenderman, so I doubt it's related, at this point it's still a coincidence in my mind that this is happening. Besides I don't believe he's real, but I believe that kid's real, and he's watching either me or Ryan for some reason. Manic Muse and gpowell71 seems to think that this kid is a Proxy. I'm not sure but I'm open for idea's.

If anyone has and advice to give right now i'll take it, because at this point, either myself, Ryan, or both of us, are in danger.


EDIT:  Now that I have a chance to calm down I went ahead and rewrote some of this for coherency, I'm afraid that I was not in the best mindset to be writing earlier, Also I added the tags Ryan, and Hoody to other posts involving them. - 11:56pm

8 comments:

  1. 20 dollars? Subtle reference if i ever heard one. Also, this hoody business seems rather...confounding. The lack of memory for this Sara M, I see. The teleporting, also reasonable. But mentioning my username? That threw me off guard! Excuse my gushing, this rarely happens. This kid shows all the signs of being a proxy, but the "Dead Stare" throws off that notion a tad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I read so far, Proxies tend to be utterly blank or just down right sinister in how much they seemingly enjoy being a minion. this kid is a strange case though Gpowell I agree.

      And why wouldn't I mention you, you helped get me looking in the right direction!

      Delete
  2. Well if you look at don't shoot the messenger you see instances with unwilling autonomous proxies, such as the messenger or Luke 'morningstar' Cifer Who was in conflict with his own self he was a weird proxy who turned good in teh end only to be killed his 'replacement' has none of the entertaining characters nor any remorse, only his blind convictions. Zombie is also another instance of unwilling autonomous proxy who has your 'dead stare'people do it to save relatives, loved ones. But the dead stare still leads me to believe its a hallowed following you (one of His most expendable type of proxy, anyway you'll learn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to think "Dead-eyes" would be a better Nickname, but what your saying makes sense, if this guy, is a Hallowed, and I'm not sure because I haven't seen any proof of Him in This area, then it's probably likely he's not doing this willingly, but at the same time, I only saw him in places with Ryan...

      I don't think I'm the one being targeted.

      Delete
  3. well the dark tall and faceless doesn't have to appear to his pray, as I'm sure you're aware of from you reading, that those that don't see any signs aren't usually targets such as in dreams of darkness there were deaths of people close to damian and as far as we could tell thay had not seen TDF, but this has become uncommon so you seeing even a proxy is bad news as they don't distinguish, usually, between target and non target. But have you felt paranoid over the past few days as if someone is looking over your shoulder is bad news, I would warn you away but you've already read to far deep all you can do is hope to forget. I agree with you 'dead eyes' is a good term but I prefer the numb I state why in my blog if your curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give it a look over. but as for feeling paranoid, well I tend to always lean towards paranoid, suddenly having a reason to be is not that far out there, my wife would tell you I have more stashed defensive tools around the house than is healthy, a baseball bat in a closet, my bokken by the door, a Katana (shitty replica at that) by my desk. It really goes on from there, the swords are all out of easy reach from a certain 2 foot tall boy watching Caiou behind me as we speak.

      Delete
  4. well in the modern world better safe than sorry

    ReplyDelete