Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Hijacked This Blog for a Purpose.



My name is Sergeant Thomas Neuman of the Tacoma Police Department, and I can't believe I'm doing this.

But I need the help of the people who followed this blog, once belonging to  one Paul Rayfield, a man who went missing about 6 months ago. I was originally assigned to the case shortly after an incident that involved the confirmed murder of a one time associate of Paul Rayfield, as well as a string of deaths surrounding him, as well as the disappearances of other people associated with him,

The recent institutionalization of the the romantic partner of Paul Rayfield last August after we discovered her in an apartment complex here in Tacoma, surrounded by the bodies of several young people including a teenage runaway named Anna.

As far as we can tell, this girl Maya, killed them all with a meat cleaver, and just sat back down and waited for the Swat team to come and arrest her..

I was part of that Swat team, which is why I'm posting this.

Every since that day, I have been the subject of some mild weirdness, stuff in my house being moved around, strange letters, written in my own hand, being sent to myself in the mail which I have no idea. 

But the most recent event happened  at a New Years Eve party on the roof of a friends apartment building, an event I'm personally calling "The light" Because that's all I remember of it, was waking up after seeing a bright blinding flash, I was the only one left on the roof... 36 people... were just gone, with only clothes remaining, and I for some reason was "Marked" by the experience with my eyes, now having a silver tint, where they used to be brown.


At the time of my experience, Maya escaped from the Mental institution where she was being kept for security concerns.

So this is why I'm taping into this blogging community, because it seems that as much fluff and fiction that seems to be posted to this blog, there just might be a grain of truth to it, and if anyone here has any information as to where Maya would have gone, it would be appreciated to say the very least.

For now I intend on using this blog for my information gathering, if anyone has ever experienced anything similar to this, please post about it here.



1 comment:

  1. Might as well take this over the rest of the way, it took a pretty long time for my Buddies at the department to crack Paul's password to do this, so I'll post as this profile in the future.

    ReplyDelete