Thursday, January 10, 2013

Status update #1



As a side note, before I go any further, This is being transcribed from an audio file, I got the worst migraine headache of my life last night, and didn't feel like staring at a screen writing this out at the time.


*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Wow this idea was pointless.... I mean thanks for the show of support for the departed, it was very tragic, but it seems like none of you are either posting to your blogs anymore, or your not giving up any useful information.

*A faint groan is heard over the audio, why am I transcribing random noises?*

Shit.... Well you know what? I'm sure they would have appreciated this if they were still alive and didn't have there god damn organs strung up in trash bags when we got there.

I woke up this morning and someone actually had commented that I needed to run... or I'd be next.... What kind of shit is this? Are you trying to drag me into your little roleplay? Is that it?

No... I didn't start this up to play games with you, I am trying to hunt down a 20 year old Psychopath, because I strongly suspect she has a part to play in what happened to me, and honestly, the department is seriously dragging some ass right now.

*Pained chuckling is heard*

I'll give the previous writers this, they choose one hell of way to confess to a whole lot of shit, murder, vandalism, destruction of property, fucking kidnapping of a minor, if Paul was still alive, there would be a whole mess of words we would want to have with him.

*A doorbell is heard in another room*

That must be Lizzie, she said she was going to come over and check up on me, I should end this recording for now and actually live my life a bit.



4 comments:

  1. Yes they all think this is a game to begin with, then someone close to them dies, or you find the psychopath that's 'playing' is very, very real.
    You may even see me soon. ;)
    -Fade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if I happen to see your tall friend, Ill be sure to give it a .45 caliber enema for you.

      Delete
    2. I'm pretty sure he's not going to be on the receiving end of it, but you might just be.
      -Fade

      Delete
    3. Awwww you sure, I can get all the notes in the game? I must be qualifed for the "real" thing.

      Delete