Thursday, July 5, 2012

We need some input here.



It's Anna by the way, I'm still borrowing Pauls acct until we make a decision as to what were going to do.

Well for starters, were all fine, no Slenderman, no Proxy attacks, not reprisals... it's been, kinda peacefull, I even took Maya out to see fireworks with Mike and Angel last night....

Maya.... She's not talking at all, she barely seems to be recognizing anyone here, and she's pretty much out of touch with reality right now.

Angel and I are taking care of her hygiene and food needs, she eats when given foot, but needs help with baths and... you know I'm not going into this in detail right now.

Since Paul is gone, the three of us are discussing what we should do with the blog, when Mike's not burying his ass in front of the computer killing all the bandwidth playing "The Secret World". Truth be told, we don't know where to go from here.

Do we keep the blog going in Paul's name? I mean I'd set up my own blogger acct and post from there
Do we start up a new blog?


What do you all think we should do at this point?

Super afterthought to the point of editing the post to add this, look the guy helped us out allot, can you guys give Vergil here some love?

4 comments:

  1. I may be able to help Maya out, she knows me and trusts me as far a I know, when it comes to slender stuff, just keep this blog going a a memorial to him. Patch would have wanted that.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure we'd object, but right now, were mostly slender free as our slender-magnet has moved on from the world. for now we'd kinda like to keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AS long as you know about him, you all are Slender magnets, including Maya in her emotional state. Don't mistake this lull for the creatures disinterest, as soon as you let your guard down he'll get you.
      -Manic

      Delete
  3. Hey I've heard there's proxy activity up in Seattle, so I'm going up there to check it out, it's related to noname, you want me to try and snap Maya out of her stupor?
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete