Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back To Work



Just an update, I was cleared to return to work, several days ago so I honestly have not had the time to post to this blog.

For the one or two Fruit-loops reading this for... whatever the hell any of you get out of this, an update.


So Elizabeth is a Detective, and after our conversation about Maya, she requested to be put on the investigation into her escape, and she let me tag along, we had a chance to talk to Maya's primary caretaker, a man named John Clarke, who had shared some insights into her mental state...

As far as I can tell, Maya, was Catatonic about 95% of the time she was in the ward, to the point where she was needing help even basic functions, the other 5% of the time, was a combination of screaming, drawing random shit on the walls, or on paper... a recurring theme was a drawing of a man with a black sword, A tall Man, who I'm guessing is your Slenderman, and strange symbols that the lab boys are trying to wrap there heads around as we speak...

Time, is of the Essence here.... She killed again... in the same forest.... This time is was a 10 year old boy. No relation to her previous victim, no connection, it was a random killing, which means she's not being choosy about who she takes out. That makes her dangerous, but we couldn't tie her to the scene either, someone in her degraded mental state should be sloppy.... but we have found absolutely no proof that she was even there, or that anyone was there... it's like these people were killed by a trained assassin, or a god damn ghost...

We can't even pin point what was used to eviscerate either Victim....

Anyways, I haven't had to do much on my end, it's been oddly quiet, little activity needing Swat's involvement as of late.....

there was one more thing, I had my eyes checked out to see if they were damaged, or if my eyes being weird is why I’m getting headaches. Look sorry if I don't get to technical here, but some part of my eye, that deals with how I receive visual input has been changed.. warped... widened if you will so I'm actually receiving to much visual information, hence the headaches... I got told in a few weeks that my brain would adjust and the headaches would go away... but they haven't been....

It's weird when I was at the scene... I almost felt like I was seeing... I don't know... weird colors... I need to get to work....

2 comments:

  1. You know that problem can be rectified by a very procedure, such as me..... gouging your eyes out. It's relatively painless, or painful I forget which one. As for what I get out of it.... it's just a guilty pleasure to watch you.... unwind, *Do nefarious laugh*
    -Fade

    ReplyDelete
  2. You not posting, ahhhhhhhhhh, I was looking forward to torturing you, killing you if I was feeling kind. Bu we can't always get what we wan't.....can we.
    -Fade

    ReplyDelete