Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dead in days..

So hey, turns out i'm going to be basicly dead in a few days... I knew something was up, i'm picking up the Oracle's training way to god damn quick... I work up this morning and I actually could see through my arm... which... I won't lie, I screamed like a bitch seeing that...

Anna, Angel, and Mike, god this can't be easy on them, there off getting gun training by the Agent I mentioned last post, fucker probbly see's them as cannon fodder... But I won't be taking them with me when it's time, I won't do that to them....

You see, By the end of the week, I probbly will have faded out fully, After a sit down chat with Anna, we both decided that, well, I just can't bring myself to do something as dispicible as impregnate the girl, just to save my own ass... I mean... I ju


***********************************

Anna here

Sorry everyone, Paul's laying down right now, he just had a bad bout of vomiting, and he can't finish this post, so I'm going to finish it for him. He needs his rest right now.

He's right, this is hard on all of us, Paul and the Oracle's plan, is to push Paul to almost the verge of  "death", with the idea that he would become "strong" enough to engage Antonio in combat, with the help of sevral well armed federal agents from this so called "Organization" to take down Antonio quick and dirty... and that with that power running through him. He might be able to somehow pull Maya out from where she is...

The whole idea is stupid, and It's going to cost him his life.... He... He can't survive this... There's really no fucking way he can survive this.... I'm going to lose him!

Fuck... Is this what it means to have to run from that fucking monster! To try an live long enough to die "Well"? It's fucking bullshit is what it is! No one fucking deserves to die, or "Fade" or whatever the fuck is going to happen to him...

I mean what if he saves Maya! He still fucking dies right!

I'm sorry... I'll wrap this up... Paul says that tomorrow night is the night,  Once he's up and moving, he's going to get in a cram session with this agent, and try to hammer out a plan to beat Antonio...

It just feel's pointless....

OH Before I forget, I got told I could link to the Agent's blog... yeah the asshole was monitoring us for a while... Asshole...

3 comments:

  1. Buck up lil solder, there's something to be said about having a choice as to how you go out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could ask for my help, little refugee, but it may not end the best, but Patch would probably survive.

    ReplyDelete