Saturday, June 9, 2012

Back in Tacoma.... Shits Getting Real...

We made it back yesterday, I quickly got in touch with some friends, and found couch for the two of us to stay on until we reestablish ourselves in town...

3 friends of mine, all roommates, Roland, a Tacoma Police officer, Michael, who works at a local gaming store, and his girlfriend Angel (I don't think that's her real name) who is apparently a registered nurse...

So, a bad ass, a nerd, and a medic....

It's bad I'm labeling people in terms of combat usefulness, I've been fighting for too long....

Well lets just say there's three questions I'm already tired of...

"What the fuck happened to your eye!?!"
"Where the fuck have you been!?!"
"Who's the Jail-bait?"

Jokingly I answered "Combine accident, Cairo murdering the president of Spain with a fork, and my 'Professional style' student in the ancient art of assassination"

They were not amused.... so I told them the truth

"I got my eye ripped out by a man who brainwashed me into thinking I was married with child, and was also my brother, I was in Pittsburgh hunting him down so I could kill him with a super evil black Bokken, and this girl was rescued from the monster that my brother served, and joined me to get away from an abusive family"

Oddly enough they thought that story was the less likely of the two.... But all of them kept there distance, except Angel who check my eye every once in a while and suggested that I "eat more" or "get more sleep"

 However... there has been one thing I need to followup on... this is critical... A rumor that Roland had told me....

He said that he had heard that Maya was back on town.... I need to investigate this right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment