Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ambushed


Roland is dead....

Angel was baldly hurt.....

Anna's not speaking right now, I think she hit her emotional limit...

Mike went... Somewhere, I guess he just needed some time....

Antonio is alive, And he stole the Black Bokken and caused all of the above...

I should explain... sometime yesterday,  early evening, all of us minus Roland was at a park, relaxing and getting caught up, I should have noticed the lack of other people there, the park was a popular one, and even at this time of day there should have been more people, we felt safe, and we let our guard down.

We first noticed something was wrong when I suddenly started seeing other people, looking like federal agents off in the distance, Anna and I had our bokkens because we had planed on getting some practice time in that day,  these guys, I think I heard the word "Agents" rushed in from all directions, Mike, Anna, and I responded to drive them back.

They didn't want us dead, that was clear, they didn't used any bladed weapons, or guns, they had Tazers, cattle prods, stuff that would incapacitate us without harming us severely. We drove them back, but as the last one was about to attack Anna for a take-down.... To put it politely, he imploded violently.

Anna emotionally checked out for a bit at that point, she got some of the agent on her....

The other Agents, fell back in a hurry after that, can't say I blame them, I was trying to make out who imploded that man, when I realized who it was.

Antonio... He's alive.

I ran over to him, with probably the biggest dumbest grin on my face, right when I got close, he pointed his hand at me, and I flew backwards. I had to ask at this point, "What the hell was that about?"

Antonio smiled a sadistic smile, I could have imagined this but I noticed the faint yellowish glow in his eyes.

"Sorry Paul, I'm here to kill you and take the Black Bokken"

I think my stomach hit my toes at that point, Anna and Mike were approaching, I turned to yell them fall back, but Antonio made it apparent why that would be a bad idea, he pretty much threw me at them...

.....

The rest of this gets painful.

I turned and pointed my Bokken at him, screamed how I would not use the Black Bokken, it just wasn't going to happen, I beat him down once with a normal bokken once, I could do it again...

Then my Bokken exploded, as did Anna's and Mikes training sword.

I tried to fight him barehanded, I got kicked in the ribs for my effort, punched in the face...

Antonio made it clear he wanted me to used the Black Bokken... he told me that "The Jailbait girl will die" if I didn't comply, suddenly I saw Anna Freeze in place, whimpering in pain... Antonio was slowly crushing her to death with his power!

I had no choice I reached into my coat and pulled the Black Bokken out, I took my best stance, and got ready to fight, Anna collapsed into a heap on the ground, Antonio had released her like he said he would, then he turned to attack me directly.

Frankly Antonio kicked our asses, Anna was already down, Mike went down quick, I couldn't lay a single hit on him, I swung that damn Bokken as many times as I could, he would just block it with some kind of  Telekinetic shields around his arms, I got no where fighting, Eventually I was tired, battered... unable to get to my feet..

I took one last swing at him, he caught my arm, applied pressure on in causing me to drop the Bokken. Antonio picked it up of course, and it felt like the second he picked it up, that all the evil on earth was just pulled into that damn thing....

Angel and Ryan came running up, Roland pointed his gun at Antonio and ordered him to drop the weapon and get down, hands behind his head... Standard cop stuff.

Roland, I swore at that point he would by the guy who turned the fight around.... I was on my back, Couldn't even move... Antonio just pointed the Bokken at not him, but Angel....

I don't know how to describe the next part... it was like the blade expanded...  in a beeline towards Angel, Roland pushed her aside, but the Bokken tore right through his chest.... and still got Angel in the process, just non fatally....

Antonio killed Roland, and beat the hell out of the rest of us.... I don't know why,

I just don't know why....










No comments:

Post a Comment